SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap uploaded by Kendro T.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap uploaded by Donisha B.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love ALL of the Shea Moisture Bar soaps, but the Superfriut Complex is one of my favorites!  I love that it not only cleanses the skin, but it is also anti-aging!  It is said to contour, firm, and smooth the skin, which is what I really need.  This bar os soap is high too!  It will last a very long time, which for the price of $5.00, is great!  It lathers up very well and throughly cleanses my skin too.  It does not leave my skin feeling dry nor tight, like other soaps tend to do, but leaves it moisturized.  It rinses off great and does not leave a film on my skin either.  I will continue to buy this soap as long as they make it and highly recommend!
Kendro T.
Love this soap and the quality. It has a sweet smell that isn’t too strong and it lasts ssssooo long which is what I love the most about it! My smooth always stays soft and smooth using this. SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap
Aimee B.
This smells amazing but made me breakout. I wanted to like it so bad but I think the shea butter clogs my pores. I’ve tried the African Black Soap bar and the green detox bar and they all break me out despite feeling and smelling super clean. Sad it didn’t work 😭
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
So I've been using the African American black soap by Shea Moisture for my acne, and it does soothe and help recover my skin. I just recently used this pink one and I already loved it the first time I tried it. Beautiful smell that I wouldn't want to wear off my face. There are actually results with daily use. My skin got tight and bright.
Sade V.
Cleveland , OH
I loved the SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap because first of all it smelled amazing! Second, it felt really good on my skin (which is sensitive). I did not irritate or bother my skin at all. The mango butter that is in the soap really left my clean skin feeling moisturizer and not dry! I will definitely get this bar soap again!
Kimberly M.
This bar is awesome because it makes your skin feel good, but the smell is so ridiculously strong it overwhelms the senses. I used it twice and couldn’t take the smell. It was so pleasant in the wrapper it was such a disappointment! I love other products so this one is just a shame!
Savanah C.
Las vegas, NV
I got this from a friend because she said it left her skin feeling too rough but when I used it it felt fine. I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone with super dry skin. It has a nice smell as well. I mean I love this product I don't see anything wrong with it
Brandi C.
I love all the soap from this collection. It is absolutely amazing. Not only does it lather up good but you feel clean and smell amazing. This brand has never been a disappointment in any of their products.
Leslie c.
It smells sooo good. This bar lasted for ever or so I think lol I would use the whole foods soap bars but I switch to this ones they are way better. They make my skin soft and they smell so good.
Cat S.
This product is INCREDIBLE! It worked so well and has become a staple in my makeup bag! I use it all the time. The formula is great and the price is affordable! Highly recommend if you get the chance!