SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap uploaded by Donisha B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

With Mango Butter & Green Coffee Bean Extract Contouring, Firming & Smoothing Certified Organic Ingredients Cruelty Free Organic Shea and Mango Butters blend with a proprietary anti-oxidant Superfruit complex of Raspberry Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ALL of the Shea Moisture Bar soaps, but the Superfriut Complex is one of my favorites!  I love that it not only cleanses the skin, but it is also anti-aging!  It is said to contour, firm, and smooth the skin, which is what I really need.  This bar os soap is high too!  It will last a very long time, which for the price of $5.00, is great!  It lathers up very well and throughly cleanses my skin too.  It does not leave my skin feeling dry nor tight, like other soaps tend to do, but leaves it moisturized.  It rinses off great and does not leave a film on my skin either.  I will continue to buy this soap as long as they make it and highly recommend!
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of the soap is wonderful and it lasts for a very very long time which is amazing a lot of soap go by very fast but the block which is a big block it lasts forever and smells good and made my skin very clean and clear
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using the African American black soap by Shea Moisture for my acne, and it does soothe and help recover my skin. I just recently used this pink one and I already loved it the first time I tried it. Beautiful smell that I wouldn't want to wear off my face. There are actually results with daily use. My skin got tight and bright.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap because first of all it smelled amazing! Second, it felt really good on my skin (which is sensitive). I did not irritate or bother my skin at all. The mango butter that is in the soap really left my clean skin feeling moisturizer and not dry! I will definitely get this bar soap again!
Dayna J.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooove this soap! It's literally so good on my skin and helps to get rid of my large pores and it's not super drying. I alternate between this and the African black bar they have and the two of them are excellent on my skin & are literally my saviors! They're super inexpensive & I tell everyone about these guys.
Savanah C.
Las vegas, NV
I got this from a friend because she said it left her skin feeling too rough but when I used it it felt fine. I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone with super dry skin. It has a nice smell as well. I mean I love this product I don't see anything wrong with it
Brandi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the soap from this collection. It is absolutely amazing. Not only does it lather up good but you feel clean and smell amazing. This brand has never been a disappointment in any of their products.
Leslie c.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells sooo good. This bar lasted for ever or so I think lol I would use the whole foods soap bars but I switch to this ones they are way better. They make my skin soft and they smell so good.
kayla r.
Waco
OHH MY GOOSH!!!  I love this bar of soap! It's not too pricey Easy to unpack. Smell is a little different than what I normally use. I found this product at Walgreens
Donisha B.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely Adore this! I've always had problems with dull, dry looking skin & after 2-3wks of using this I see a difference. I've always been a customer of Shea moisture and always will. The bar is really thick and lasts for a very long time. Awesome smell!