SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap uploaded by Donisha B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

With Mango Butter & Green Coffee Bean Extract Contouring, Firming & Smoothing Certified Organic Ingredients Cruelty Free Organic Shea and Mango Butters blend with a proprietary anti-oxidant Superfruit complex of Raspberry Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek
I love ALL of the Shea Moisture Bar soaps, but the Superfriut Complex is one of my favorites!  I love that it not only cleanses the skin, but it is also anti-aging!  It is said to contour, firm, and smooth the skin, which is what I really need.  This bar os soap is high too!  It will last a very long time, which for the price of $5.00, is great!  It lathers up very well and throughly cleanses my skin too.  It does not leave my skin feeling dry nor tight, like other soaps tend to do, but leaves it moisturized.  It rinses off great and does not leave a film on my skin either.  I will continue to buy this soap as long as they make it and highly recommend!
Donisha B.
Donisha B.
Hinesville, GA
I absolutely Adore this! I've always had problems with dull, dry looking skin & after 2-3wks of using this I see a difference. I've always been a customer of Shea moisture and always will. The bar is really thick and lasts for a very long time. Awesome smell!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Dubois, PA
I got this deliciously scented soap on clearance for only $3 at TJMaxx! They have quite a few Sheamoisture products on clearance there. I usually am not that into bar soaps but I really like this one! Usually I don't like bar soaps because they leave that strange feeling on my skin afterwards, however this one does not at all! It makes my skin feel great and smelling awesome :) definitely recommend
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
So I've been using the African American black soap by Shea Moisture for my acne, and it does soothe and help recover my skin. I just recently used this pink one and I already loved it the first time I tried it. Beautiful smell that I wouldn't want to wear off my face. There are actually results with daily use. My skin got tight and bright.
Sade V.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I loved the SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap because first of all it smelled amazing! Second, it felt really good on my skin (which is sensitive). I did not irritate or bother my skin at all. The mango butter that is in the soap really left my clean skin feeling moisturizer and not dry! I will definitely get this bar soap again!
Monique M.
Monique M.
BRONX, NY
Okay so let's rave about this soap , not only does it clear complexion and leave your skin soft but it cleans makeup brushes in under 5 secs . I had no soap and decided to use it and broke off a piece & omggg cut my normal cleaning application down to less than half the time ! 4 stars only because it devolves so quickly :(
Tamika M.
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the smelling bath bars I've ever used. I love that they also have a lotion so I can keep the same scent from bath to moisturizing. The bath bar was very soapy and did a great job cleaning. It has natural ingredients so it being $5 a bar was understandable but still a little pricey.
Dayna J.
Dayna J.
Raytown, MO
I looooooove this soap! It's literally so good on my skin and helps to get rid of my large pores and it's not super drying. I alternate between this and the African black bar they have and the two of them are excellent on my skin & are literally my saviors! They're super inexpensive & I tell everyone about these guys.
Savanah C.
Savanah C.
las vegas
I got this from a friend because she said it left her skin feeling too rough but when I used it it felt fine. I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone with super dry skin. It has a nice smell as well. I mean I love this product I don't see anything wrong with it
Jae S.
Jae S.
SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap was drying to my skin. I wasn't to crazy about this one. This soap had a fantastic smell to it. I guess as long as you use a great moisturizer after then this will be okay but my skin is so sensitive so this was a no go.