BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Briana C.
I started using this product a little less than a year ago. I used to get really bad dandruff around winter time, but since I've been using sheamoisture, I don't have any dandruff at all. I love how this product is cruelty free and it has a whole bunch of good ingredients for my hair. I noticed this product works better when you shake the bottle. It also leaves my hair smelling great and feeling great!
Tayonna S.
Ridgeland, MS
I'm natural and my hair type is a 4b texture. It makes my hair smell really good but it doesn't make it feel soft and clean. It makes it feel to me kinda rough. I have saw a lot of reviews on this product and other people hair react to it so well. I also have a niece with 4c texture and it LOVES her hair and makes her coils pop. For me it's not so go great but I love it in my nieces hair.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
I received a sample of this in my Pinchme box and have since purchased it from Target. I have eczema on my scalp and this did not sting or dry out my scalp to the point where it hurts! I have tried medicated shampoos, cleansing conditioners, "Scalp" formulated shampoos, but none have worked without causing some pain until this one.

It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft. It does take a little while for your scalp to adjust to new shampoos so it does seem to feel heavy quickly by day 2, but for me, that changed after about 3 weeks.
Nina M.
This shampoo was awful, do not buy if you have fine hair, it left a super greasy residue. It had a light fragrance, and since its a sulfate free shampoo, it doesn't lather much.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
A few months ago I started taking meds for my illness, and it made my hair start to fall out and feel dry. I was so sad to see my hair react that way and I was even this shampoo to try out. I was so excited to see that the texture of my hair changed dramatically, and it helped my hair not fall out so much. The smell of the shampoo is beautiful too. It really helped repaired my hair.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
I was really disappointed with this product. The first thing I ever used in the Superfruit line was the hair mask and I LOVED that product, so I thought this product would make me just as happy. It didn't. The shampoo dried out my hair so badly and the conditioner did little to save it. Luckily, the hair mask restored the moisture, but I don't think I'll be using any other products from the superfruit line at all. It did cleanse my hair and the smell is incredible but I can't deal with that dryness.
Allison B.
Washington, DC
I've tried many of the Shea Moisture products but this set (shampoo and conditioner) was my least favorite. I'm sure it would do well for really dry hair, and mine is kind of dry, but it was as if it was too potent for me- it would always leave my hair sticky and heavy feeling. I used it for a little over a month and had to stop. It smells great though, so definitely try if you have a problem with dryness and breakage!
Rita S.
Forest Hills, NY
Im sure its just not meant for my hair type. I have fine semi-frizzy hair and it makes my hair feel heavy and slightly greasy. It does moisturize my hair but its not one of my favorite shampoos from the Shea Moisture line. It does smell good. The product seems to separate in the container though so you have to give it a really good shake.
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
I received a sample of this product through PinchMe and I love this now! I have never heard of it before either. I have very long hair that is straight and semi-thick. It goes down to my rear. This shampoo did an excellent job of cleaning my hair without stripping it of good stuff. My hair was left soft and manageable. I used this with the SHEA MOISTURE 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM HAIR MASQUE as well. This shampoo smells really nice and I would definitely use it again.
Brittany S.
Denton, TX
I received this Shampoo in my beauty box from Target. I liked the smell however I do not like the shampoo. I feel like this left my hair feeling dirty. I have given this several tries and on my last I washed my hair used NO product in my hair and then dried it. My hair still felt dirty and like I had tons of product in my hair. I have really fine hair so maybe that is the issue....not sure. Overall really disappointed. Glad I didn't really "pay" for this one!
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing