BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
I got a sample of this in the mail a while back and it smells amazing! I only got one use out of the sample so I'm not sure of the long-term effects on my hair, but my hair was super soft after washing.
Arely S.
Use this 2-3 times and watch how soft and less frizzy your hair becomes. Smells delicious and if you put a mask over your head, the product cwn really get soaked into your strands. I started using it once a week but I'm down to once every two weeks now cause it works so well.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
SheaMoisture products are the absolute best!!!! This shampoo really gets my hair clean without leaving it dry & brittle! I do feel like it helps with the strength of my hair & slowly but surely repairing my damaged ends!! SheaMoisture products will always be in my regiment!!!
jenna p.
pflugerville
This is super hydrating and feels like all the dirty gunk is getting cleansed and cleaned without have being stripped from those natural oils that is super good for you. This line is nice and found easily plus it has a nice scent which is super organic and natural.
Nikita M.
I love using this shampoo for my naturally curly hair. Although I don't love the smell, it does wonders for my hair. It makes it feel really clean and soft. I normally only co wash but this shampoo doesn't strip the hair so it feels similar to a co washing.
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
I love Shea Moisture shampoo! This one smells really good. My hair is really dry & this doesn’t dry out my hair at all. It actually adds moisture to my hair, which most shampoos usually do. I would definitely reccomend if you have dry curly hair like me.
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I received a sample of this in a beauty bag. I was very pleased. It had a very neutral scent and was very lightweight on my hair. After using this my hair felt very soft and smooth. I do feel as if it restored many of the damanged parts of my hair. I would defintaley use this on a regular basis and will buy it again.  I love how it is easily found at local stores.
Shante H.
Richmond , VA
I love this Product because it’s make my hair so soft and look great the scent of it smells so good I think it’s good for different types of scalp I don’t have any concerns with this product if you start of natural you should try this product
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
Seriously the best stuff hair care products you can purchase for curly hair it's helped with the frizz damage and hair loss it last all day and keeps my curls defined
Mygyaalmy🌻 B.
Carson, CA
This smells sooooo good. You can purchase this anywhere from Sally’s, target, Walmart, cvs , and I think even Walgreens as well. It’s for all hair types straight, curly, wavy, coily etc. I was really satisfied with this product
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing