BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Miranda L.
Atlanta , GA
My absolute favorite To use when it’s time for a deep conditioning. I also have the conditioner and the hot oil treatment serum.

I have very fine naturally curly hair and this keeps my hair soft manageable shiny and bouncy.

I usually use the conditioner as an every other day curl refresher with a little water.
Faith W.
Lexington , KY
I have thick, wavy hair and this is hands down my favorite shampoo. I use it in conjunction with the conditioner every other shampoo. I wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week. My hair is shiny, frizz is less, and less tangles, and just overall feels and looks healthier since I've been using this with the conditioner
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
First, I love the smell of this product. I always get compliments when I use it. It is a creamy formula that cleans and leaves a sweet subtle scent. I usually use rotate this with my other daily shampoo depending on the season or hair needs. This definitely helps soften strands, I have naturally curly hair that loves to tangle up. I noticed like breakage and tangling with this product.
LaShae H.
My Favorite!!! I’m a SheaMoisture fanatic so I’ve tried several different shampoos from the brand but OMG this one by far is heaven on earth! Detangles my hair, cleanses it without over stripping 😍 because sometimes I’m lazy and don’t condition🤭 but the scent goodness it’s amazing the only shampoo I’ve ever used and people compliment the smell of my hair
Amirah Mercedes Bence E.
I first tried a sample of this system a few months back and loved it. I have the shampoo, conditioner, and other products from the superfruit line and I love it. The shampoo and conditioner are amazing! My hair feels clean and refreshed and my curls look so healthy. This is definitely one of my favourite lines from Shea Moisture.
Victoria M.
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling super awesome! It's light, clean, and super soft with a subtle scent that is long lasting. The only problem I had is that the conditioner that pairs with this shampoo made my hair so soft it was difficult to do much with my curls the next day. Maybe not an everyday shampoo, but totally worth a try.
Nosh S.
Irving, tx
This product could've got one more star if my hair was not so finicky. I've oily scalp ( if oily-est is a legit term then read it). It does get product build up easily enough that's why I try to use mild shampoos and I love shea moisture for that. Since it's a clear shampoo, you get stripped hair so I had to use conditioner. Overall its an average shampoo which leathers well, clean your hair and that's it.

Charlie A.
This shampoo definitely helped to repair my hair. I heat style my hair 3-6 days a week and it needs some extra help sometimes. I also like the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. Can usually find this brand on sale for buy one get one half off or free sometimes.
Yamarie D.
Schertz, TX
I have curly hair and it gets dry quickly. I tried this shampoo and the conditioner. I like it because my hair end up feeling softer and it was easier to detangle. I'm all about anything that makes taking care of my hair easy. I recommend it.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
This shampoo is ultra hydrating and has helped my hair become more manageable. I have super kinky curly hair, and I love that this is sulfate free to keep my curls in tact. The only thing i don’t like, is that sometimes it doesn’t get rid of product buildup, and i need to shampoo twice.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing