BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
I love Shea Moisture brand products! I’ve used turned to this brand many times to tame my locks! I also love the fact that it’s safe enough and I trust this brand to use on my 3 year old daughter’s hair. I’m always very satisfied with my results!
Liz D.
I received this product. Complementary via generation beauty by ipsy or beautycon Los Angeles. I honestly cannot remember, but it was about 3 years ago and I buy a new bottle every time it runs out. It's my go to! Favorite part is the scent.
Kei H.
This shea only smells good I Haven't really notice the difference in my hair yet I've been using for two months now it's just active when I first apply and wash out but once my hair drys it's like I never used it at all to repair
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Shea moisture is so good! It gives my hair life and I immediately noticed the different in my hair after my first wash. Its silky and it has a great scent. Sometimes I find it on sale but even if it isn’t, I will still buy it.
Stacey K.
Centerville
I tried this shampoo several times and it did seem to remove build up and leave my hair clean. My hair was not as moisturized as I would like from a shampoo. It had a great scent but it did not linger after rinsing it out. Overall, it was a decent shampoo.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I purchased this shampoo from my local Rite Aid. It smells good....but I feel you have to use more than some other brands. It is sulfate free, so there isn't too much later. Overall I am satisfied with this shampoo
Denise J F.
Somewhat moisturizing, great scent, claims to revive body but left my hair limp. Too much lather but didn't dry out my scalp. It's pricey so not sure I want to continue purchasing. Not really impressed.
Jocelyn K.
I have really thin, fine hair and it would not wash out at all. It did make it shiny but I was hoping for better than that. I also did not like the event at all. It wasnt pretty or long lasting.
Jennifer R.
Groveton, TX
In my personal opinion, this product was terrible. The longer I used it, the more I started to realize my hair was falling out due to it. It could have just been my personal reaction to it, but I would not buy again.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
My #1 top favorite products are Shea Moisture. I use several depending on my hairs situation at the moment. My hair stays in perfect condition when I use Shea Moisture products.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing