BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Yaneli P.
Su aroma, la suavidad que se siente al aplicarlo en el cabello, el que sea libre de sulfatos, que no afecte el tinte del cabello, todas estas características lo hacen el champú ideal, si estás pensando en usarlo, no lo pienses más y cómpralo ya.
Jessica D.
I received this as a sample and I'm in love with this shampoo! It smells amazing and left my hair felling very soft. I have curly hair which can get frizzy, this shampoo took it all away.
Priscila C.
These products are the bomb! Not only this shampoo but their deep conditioner is perfect for damaged hair, it does restore it and their smells is heaven.
Sana N.
This shampoo smells really nice and lathers up really well and leaves my hair very soft and smooth and leaves your hair clean.
Paola M.
santiago de los caballeros
I have a 3c curl pattern, and my hair JUST LOVES the superfruit line, it is just amaizing, and has a very reasonable price.
Nayel F.
Excelente muy buena calidad, a mi pelo le encanta este producto es como si fuera mágico. Mi pelo lo ama este producto
Shanell H.
Love shea moisture products. The only hair care products I use. Amazing lather. Best for Afro hair! Love it.
Immy T.
Smells amazing and gave my curly hair the boost and resulted in being more defined and voluminous!! Love itttt!!!
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing