BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Purchased at: Target
This works pretty good smells good and has done a good job with cleaning my hair but not drying it out.i love this brand overall my FAVORITE ONE is the one in the orange bottle & the yellow/brownish Bottle!
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
So, this is my second favourite shampoo from Shea Moisture. This entire line is amazing. It does the obvious, cleans my hair well. Leaves my hair so soft, smooth and frizz free. My hair is in love with this product! If you're transitioning like me, you should definitely try it!
Delitefulybee e.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo has been my go to for the last couple of months and I have seen great improvements in my hair. My hair always feel super soft after using this shampoo and does my curls good
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Shampoo smells great. Cleans well even the first time. Lathers up great by the second wash. Doesn’t do much else to my 4c hair to be honest. Did not leave my hair any softer. It’s pricey for the results I got. I followed my wash with a masque from the same range. Although it had thick consistency, it did not seem to condition nor soften my hair 45 mins later when I took the plastic cap off. I would not recommend these for kinky hair and would not buy again.
Maryam R.
I like this but it weighs my hair down a bit so i use it when my hair needs some moisture. If you have 3 type hair this could be a little heavy for you. I have a dry scalp but its still too hydrating. But overall i am satisfied
kyla h.
Since trying this I will never try anything else on my hair again. I am excited to try the different products. This is the cleanest list of ingredients I could find and leaves my hair feeling amazing and naturally clean and soft.
Maria M.
Doral, FL
I felt my hair was left hard after I used this one. The smell it’s not my favorite. Maybe it wasn’t for me, if you are looking for a shampoo for protein this might help. I wouldn’t buy it again. Didn’t exceed my expectations.
Michelle A.
London
Sheamoisture products in general are a Godsend for my hair. The superfruit 10 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, however, is not my favourite. My hair does not feel as hydrated as I would like after using it, and the smell, while fresh and fruity, is a bit chemically.
Mikhail K.
I love this product for my dry hair...it helps in defining my hair...my hair use to be always dry and helpless....but all that has change after using this product
Maureen M.
I'm constantly buying deep conditioners to help bring my hair back to life and this is one of the better one's I have found and plus it smells good! Brings back shine to my hair and leaves it soo soft. I usually wet my hair, brush it through, then apply. I'll let it sit in my hair for usually an hour then I'll shampoo it out.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing