BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
jenny m.
This is so good ! I love it because it keeps my hair soft and shiny! Thick and strong! So healthy and full! Love it
Alanna C.
This is by far my favorite shampoo!! It makes my hair soft and manageable. I love the smell and it last all day.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm in love with the entire sheamoisture brand. It as saved my hair from heat damage and helps my natural shine.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Works and smells great. Vegan which i love also has biotin so your hair grows. Cleans hair without drying it out.
Kimberly M.
I actually using this shampoo right now and the conditioner, I love it! My hair loves the moisture it gives.
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
I love this shampoo. I have natural type 4 hair and this shampoo left my hair feeling soft and smelling good.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
Obsessed with this entire line of products. Leaves my hair clean and moisturized and it also smells amazing!
Ericka T.
Redlands , CA
This shampoo is not only moisturizing but it smells great!! It will cleanse and moisture at the same time.
Nakeya R.
Locust Grove, GA
Pretty good product. Works well for me
When I have lots of buildup and I need my scalp thoroughly cleaned.
Lindsey S.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great, hydrating shampoo. The smell is also nice but I would advise against using the conditioner
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing