BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Bailey I.
Wichita
Very hydrating even though it's a shampoo but not hydrating to the point where it's oily. Very light weight and doesn't strip the hair.
Briana H.
Cincinnati, OH
This product smells great. My hair is amazingly soft after using this with the conditioner. I will definitely restock after using it.
Lanie S.
Did wonders to my chemically burned hair. Not to pricy. I used it for about a month didn't make my hair greasy or hard to deal eith.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Purchased the full size shampoo and conditioner. Smells great, day wonders on my hair, but I probably wouldn't repurchase again.
Annie B.
First of all this shampoo stinks. Not just that but the shampoo leaves you with a lot of dandruff and does not do the job right.
Glory N.
US
My favorite line from shea moisture bestline leaves my hair feeling so moisturize clean and soft and it clumps my Curls together
Ivy J.
Kingsford Heights
Its smells so good! I love the feel of it...nice and smooth! What I hate is how I can go through a bottle in less than 2 weeks!
Lorent G.
I loved this shampoo! It was so useful for my hair when I decided to have it natural (with my curls). And the smell is amazing.
tara w.
Albion
I love it. It smells great and feels great made my hair feel light as air. This was an amazing product and worth every penny.
Keshia O.
This shampoo didn't work like how i wish it would have. Something used in this line from SM isn't the right fit for my hair.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing