BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Jackie A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I mean it’s alright. I’m really picky on what I put in my hair though. I often have problems with the way my hair reacts to different things so this is probably great for most people. Just not my favorite
Joy H.
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I am absolutely in love with the superfruit complex line from shea moisture. This shampoos is one of my favorites. It does a great job of clarifying the hair without leaving it feeling dried out. My hair was pretty badly damaged and this shampoo worked for me when I wanted to treat my hair gently but also get a deep clean. And the smell is amazing! I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing when I use this line of products.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Makes my hair feel so clean and moisturized and it smells amazing. Love how they always have buy one get one 50% off. Also love how these make my curls look paired with the conditioner and the mask highly recommend
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Another one of my go to shampoos! I love the women behind this brand and the passion and authenticity that goes into their products! It smells amazing and really does work and does what it says it does. Always will buy!
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
I love this shampoo. Because it’s an all natural product, it doesn’t make your hair feel stripped; but instead it gives it moisture and cleans without the dry feeling. I love the way it smells and the price isn’t too bad. It’s affordable to me and since you don’t need a lot it lasts a pretty good amount of time.
Mariya A.
Roselle, IL
Excellent, all-natural hair care brand! This shampoo can be used for a VARIETY of hair types- from straight hair to kinky/curly hair! The best part about using this shampoo is the way it makes your hair feel after washing. This shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft, nourished, and HEALTHY!
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Smells amazing and lathers really well leaving my hair soft,fuller and clean, with a nice fruit berry type scent, Reason for 4 stars is because its not my favorite shea moisture shampoo as to the way it leaves my hair feeling, I prefer the mint ginger and active charcoal one by shea moisture.
Avery W.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used this among other products but not impressive enough at dealing with frizz to recommend. I’m still searching for frizz control products for my curly hair.
Chrissy D.
Saint Paul, MN
Has a great slip, feels good on the hair, amazing smell, really helped repair and heal my curls but if not used religiously the benefits will fade and I'm not good at keeping a routine. But I love it for when I do remember to use it. Definitely helps with split ends and breakage.
Monica B.
I absolutely love Shea Moisture and the Superfruit Complex is the best of the line. It smells like perfume. Not overpowering but just very classy. The ingredients are safe and cruelty free. My hair feels like a million bucks after too, silky and smooth.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing