BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Marlene P.
Houston , TX
I was not a fan of the smell but o do feel that it helped my hair. I had blonde in my hair at the moment so it kept it from being super dry.
Janina C.
Brooklyn
Using it for my daughter hair to back moisture and repair it works pretty well, but must be used often. Once I stop my daughter hair changes.
KeeKee W.
Charlotte, NC
Cleanses my hair leaving it feeling weightless. Removes build of dirt and strengthens hair follicles. Great for brittle hair and dry scalp
Lisa C.
I have been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner for more than 2 years now and my hair has never felt or looked this healthy before.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This is a nice, natural product. It leaves hair looking and feeling light, fresh, and beautiful. It has an incredible scent and low lather.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I don't have dry coarse hair so this shampoo is not for my hair type but I still have it a try. It has a nice thin texture and smells good.
Alison S.
I received a sample of this product and decided to try it. Let me just say it smells amazing! It left my hair so soft even when it was wet.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
I use this for my son and it's so natural, it helps keep his baby hair and skin clean without the harsh chemicals. And it smells fantastic!
Kayla S.
Wildwood, NJ
This system revived my hair. This product is true to what it advertise! I am in love this this product, and the whole 10-1 renewal system!
Lauren L.
Johnson City, TN
I haven't used this yet. But it sounds amazing I hope that I get lucky enough to have it in one of my boxes . I love reading the reviews
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing