BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Kennedy S.
This product worked really well for my colored hair! It also made it look vibrant and almost like new. The downfall is that I didn't feel that it did a good job with cleaning my thick, long hair.
Lashonna W.
The only shampoo that doesn't completely strip my hair, but cleanses my scalp well. Pairs well with other products from Shea Moistire and gives me the best curls
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
Hair feels silky and clean and I love how this is 100% natual. Its surprising that hair feels so clean after use even though this is made out of vairous oils.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells amazing even 2 days after washing. This doesn't lather too much, but it leaves my hair feeling soooo soft. It also seems to be gentle on my dyed hair.
Camree M.
Asheville, NC
Great product I use it all the time I think everyone should get it I recommend it to a lot of people that are going natural but it can be for all hair types!
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
This product is amazing. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I leave it in my hair for 20 minutes and smells so good. Manageable and very detangled !
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
When my hair was color treated, it helped to provide moisture while protecting the color. Now, I do not have color but it still nourishes and softens hair.
Kortnee C.
Houston
Great smell, great price, and also great on your hair it feels so good I wish they had huge bottles that last longer but hey I would definitely recommend
Angel A.
This shampoo is fantastic! I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling. It’s packed with lots of ingredients to leave your hair happy and healthy!
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I love this shampoo!! it smells so good. It also have a great slip. I love the way my hair felt after my shampoo. I will be purchasing this product soon.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing