BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
I'm only giving it 2 stars because it smells good and made my hair feel soft in the shower, but once it dried it made my hair feel super dry and lacked it's natural shine. Wouldn't buy it for myself.

Hair type: fine, thin
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love Shea moisture but this shampoo did nothing for me. I really wanted it to nourish my hair, however it just left my hair limp and what seemed like oily. The product smells great and I’ve used natural/organic body care products before, but this wasn’t good.
Jennifer S.
Topsham, ME
I LOVE the smell of this and it leaves my hair so soft and manageable! It is difficult to find products that are free of many chemicals and still work great but this certainly delivers!!
LaDeidra L.
I recived this as a pillow packed in a monthly subcription box and the first thing that came to mind is that i hated the smell. the packaging is cute thought but i definalty wouldn't buy it right off with my own money
Destiny M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I loved this product. It made my hair feel super soft after it being really dry. I could not believe it! It smells amazing too. I have very thin hair and was expecting it to way it down but that did not happen!
Tonik R.
Statesville, NC
I love how clean it gets my hair. The smell is amazing and it has made my hair grow. I've been using this product for many months and I've also put my best friend on this as well she loves it too. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Vicky G.
Gresham
This product it great for those who have dry hair it smells amazing but it's not for fine thin oily hair I got a great deal from target , it's just not for my thin hair left me with oily hair the next day .
Francis S.
I had the opportunity to try this and I LOVE the smell. It has a different texture than most but I'm assuming because it's natural. My hair was very soft after using it. I will invest in this in the future.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I really liked the smell and feel of this shampoo. It has some slip to it and left my hair feeling clean. My hair felt soft and not dry after using it. I would repurchase.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Shea moisture 10 in 1 super-fruit shampoo is absolutely nice. I use this shampoo year round no matter if I color or wear my hair natural. Great slip and amazing packeting. I can say it’s worth the 12 cost.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing