BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Lacey W.
I was pleasantly surprised when they came out with this one. I was happy to finally find something without a bunch of toxic chemicals in it when I first tried the brand. This one just makes my hair so soft plus I know it has things that will help my current hair issues.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I love the smell of this shampoo! It is moisturizing and I am able to detangle my 4c hair with this on. However, the jbco shampoo from Shea Moisture is better for my high porosity hair.
Stephanie W.
Nice shampoo with natural ingredients that does not strip the hair of its natural oils. It smells nice and is easy to locate in stores for a good price. I will likely repurchase as my fiancé used the last of it in our home.
Amy S.
Saylorsburg, PA
I bleached my hair alot in the past and would always turn to this to repair my hair. This stuff is just amazing. It de-tangles my hair and returns it to its original silky condition.
CamUnbothered g.
bomb.com Shea moisture done created an animal..i use this a a styled not a conditioner..my hair looks health, shiny and frizz free...plus the initial application is all you need it will keep your hair until you was out...$ 15 and under depending on store ...can be bought anywhere
Alison D.
Louisville, KY
For a non sulfate shampoo, this worked wonderful! It lathers really well. The smell is the best part though. Not only does it smell good in the shower and shortly after, but it lingers throughout the day in the best way possible. The smell enough would get me to buy it again!
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel wonderful and it smells like heaven. I love that it is a natural product thT does not cost an arm and a leg. I recommend Shea Moisture to all my friends and family. Try it you won't regret it.
Cynthia S.
Got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box and omg i love all of their scents! It smells drvine. Left my hair smelling amazing and gave it a natrual shine. My hair felt so smooth. Definitely buying a full size bottle of this product.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
It's a beautiful smelling shampoo. I got it as a free gift in a beautify bag received at beauty con 2015. I can't say I like it. It doesn't foam up enough and it leaves my hair almost oily. I used it once and never touched it again...
Lauren W.
This is by far one of my favorite Shea moisture products💕. A great trick to try is using Jamaican castor oil and coconut oil and live on hair under a hair cap for about 15 to 30 mins.your hair will feel incredible afterwords
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing