BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Jocey R.
It smells amazing!!! I have straight to wavy hair and it leaves my hair smelling good , the only thing i don't like is it leaves my hair feeling oily like i haven't showered ina long time ago maybe its because my hair isn't damaged
Heather R.
I love the way that this smells! I purchased a very small bottle to try out first as some shampoos can make my think hair greasy. This shampoo works perfect and keeps my hair smelling great. I'm very satisfied with the product.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received some samples of Shea Moisture super fruit shampoo and hair masque. I love the natural ingredients and fresh berry scent. Both products gave my hair shine, managed the frizz and added softens. I would buy more from this brand.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I recently received this in my target beauty box and am absolutely loving it! It deep cleans while moisturizing leaving my hair silky and tangle free, not sure if they offer multiple scents but I definitely enjoy this one.
Tammy J.
Bessemer, AL
I am in looove with this shampoo. I use this on myself and my daughter's hair. It lathers so well and smells sooo good. My scalp is typically dry and my daughter scalp is normal. It works great for the both of us. I'm on my third bottle. I'm sure I will be purchasing my forth soon.
Cindy l.
I had to try this after seeing it on the real and on Wendy . I must say I like it smells good and leaves hair soft not frizzy. Give it a try no matter what hair texture you have and no sulfate thats a plus .
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Sampled this from Pinchme and I absolutely loved it! The smell is in between OK and good, don't mind it although it is a little on the strong side. After my hair was dry it felt soft and more manageable. Will be definitely changing to this shampoo after I'm done with my loreal bottle
Antonella G.
I put purchased this along with the conditioner as I'm exploring new, natural products. The smell is great, cleans my colored hair well, and when used with the conditioner I noticed it's less tangly than usual and shiny, the only con is that it leaves my hair feeling heavy at times.
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
The smell is to dieee for!!! so damn good. leaves your hair extremely soft and healthy looking. highly reccomend for any girl with burnt damaged raggity looking hair like me that can use some TLC. 😉
Lacey W.
I was pleasantly surprised when they came out with this one. I was happy to finally find something without a bunch of toxic chemicals in it when I first tried the brand. This one just makes my hair so soft plus I know it has things that will help my current hair issues.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing