BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Bianca G.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE this shampoo! It smells great. It leaves your hair feeling very smooth with a beautiful shine. I don't even need to use conditioner when using this shampoo. Thats how soft it leaves my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product. I recommend this product to everyone and will continue purchasing.
Kina W.
This shampoo is great! A little goes a long way and after I wash my hair is left feeling cleansed and not stripped of its natural oils. Most importantly my scalp is always cleansed well and feeling great afterwards. I always have this one on hand and one of my go to shampoos for a thorough moisturizing cleansing!
Demitriyah B.
The smell of this shampoo is to die for! It is fruity and lingers in your hair for a while! It's a decent price nothing overly expensive so that is a plus! It gets the job done with cleansing the hair while not having any harsh chemicals like sulfate a in it!
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I actually enjoyed this product as it helped to improve the condition of my scalp while leaving my hair soft, clean, and smelling awesome! I only use this about once a week and I have had good results!
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I've been looking for a new sulfate free shampoo for awhile, and in my last target beauty box, I got this. From the smell alone, I immediately wanted to use it. It cleanses well, doesn't strip my hair of moisture OR color, which thank the lord for right? It also leaves my hair shiny, and doesn't make my hair tangle before the application of my conditioner
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring. But I ended up using it and let me just say its amazing! I love the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling!
Rosey W.
Phoenix, AZ
Shea Moisture has some amazing products and I feel this helps my hair more than I even realized my hair needed helps. It works best with the rest of the shampoo and conditioner but I love the smell, it’s more natural and the scent is all day. A friend recommended this to me and my husband loves it too. My hair has life without it looking poofy
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
First, I love the smell of this product. I always get compliments when I use it. It is a creamy formula that cleans and leaves a sweet subtle scent. I usually use rotate this with my other daily shampoo depending on the season or hair needs. This definitely helps soften strands, I have naturally curly hair that loves to tangle up. I noticed like breakage and tangling with this product.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well. I loved the smell, it had just a hint of fruit but was more of a musk. My hair was very soft and manageable with lots of shine. It seemed to have a lot of body. Love the fact that they don't test on animal and use natural ingredients.
Jocey R.
It smells amazing!!! I have straight to wavy hair and it leaves my hair smelling good , the only thing i don't like is it leaves my hair feeling oily like i haven't showered ina long time ago maybe its because my hair isn't damaged
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing