BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Carmen P.
Elgin, OK
This is one of my favorite shampoo products so far. It is reasonably priced compared to other salon products on the market. Smell is very pleasant and lasts all day. Leaves my hair feeling soft, light and full of volume. Keep in ind you need to make sure to rinse it very well. A quick rinse is not enough.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
I pretty much use everything Shea moisture because I love this brand so much! This 10-1 renewal shampoo is one of my favorites! It smells SO good! My hair always feels thicker when I use it and it gives your hair a nice shine. It lathers very well and it goes great with the 10-1 renewal conditioner.
Sarah G.
Carlisle, PA
The main thing I want to point out is that I LOVED the smell of this product! Even though I was just using the shampoo, my hair felt great after using it as well! While I loved this product, I will never actually purchase it. Why, you ask? The price! The biggest bottle they sell on the site is 16 oz at $11.99. That’s almost 75 cents PER OUNCE! I feel like there are other products that are just as good, if not better, that are also at a better price! If you have the money to buy this, then go for it! But if you’re frugal like me, you can pass on this item.
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have color treated platinum hair that gets very damaged, and I can use this shampoo without worry even when I'm washing my hair every day. It doesn't dry my hair or scalp, it keeps my hair shiny, leaves no residue, and keeps dullness at bay. I prefer it over many shampoos that are 5x the cost!
Denice R.
I just received a sample of this in my PINCHme box and i have to say that i loved it i have seen an improvement in so many ways and i actually see a big difference before and after i used this and i am just enlove with this new shampoo it does exactly what it says and now my hair is softer, smoothr, more manageable , it rejuvenated and i don't have split ends which is a major wow for me .
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
When it comes to shampoo, I love Shea Moisture Super Fruit 10 n 1 renewal complex. I prefer the fact that it doesn't have unnecessary ingredients that tend to just remain even after rinsing. Sulfate free is a plus. Especially since I have naturally thick and curly hair. This product leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling great, I'm complimented daily on how good my hair smells! I can find it at my nearest Wal-Mart and it doesn't break the bank!
sidney s.
Hollywood, FL
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling so good but I honestly don't think that this brand really does anything for my hair. If you are trying to go towards natural products, I do recommend this brand, especially if you are going back to natural hair.
Bianca G.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE this shampoo! It smells great. It leaves your hair feeling very smooth with a beautiful shine. I don't even need to use conditioner when using this shampoo. Thats how soft it leaves my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product. I recommend this product to everyone and will continue purchasing.
Joelle K.
This is my all time favorite shampoo ever! I have tried so many different shampoos and this one leaves my scalp feeling so healthy and refreshed. This shampoos does everything it says it will do. It has 10 benefits and they do not disappoint. I will repurchase.
Ryoko M.
I recently received a sample of this and just tried it - and LOVE IT. First of all, I love how it smells. It's a floral type smell, but incredibly fresh smelling as well. Despite it being sulphate free, it lathers up very nicely and creates a rich foam. The shampoo washes out nicely, and leaves my hair manageable even before putting the conditioner in - it doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle as many shampoos do. Would totally buy!
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing