BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Zoe T.
Silver Springs
Shea Moisture is the only brand I will use. This is my all-time favorite shampoo by them, but unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere. It smelt amazing , made my hair look so healthy and feel so soft. It made the waves in my hair look great too, none of that weird half wavy/curly and half dead look that other shampoos would give it. I have a LOT of hair too, but this still lasted me a while. I only wash once a week with product, and that's usually to rinse Olive oil or shea butter out. It can even remove those without stripping all the natural oils. This is my favorite shampoo ever, and I wish I could find it in stores again.
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love all of SheaMoisture's product. This one didn't disappoint. It smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped of its natural moisture. I have a normal scalp, so I'm not sure how this will do with dry or oily scalps. I only wash my hair maybe twice a week and I use dry shampoo in between. I would recommend to anyone who needs moisture back in their hair! Mine suffered from over processing and it was lifeless and dull, this brought it back to a healthy state!
Mariya A.
Roselle, IL
Excellent, all-natural hair care brand! This shampoo can be used for a VARIETY of hair types- from straight hair to kinky/curly hair! The best part about using this shampoo is the way it makes your hair feel after washing. This shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft, nourished, and HEALTHY!
Miranda L.
Atlanta , GA
My absolute favorite To use when it’s time for a deep conditioning. I also have the conditioner and the hot oil treatment serum.

I have very fine naturally curly hair and this keeps my hair soft manageable shiny and bouncy.

I usually use the conditioner as an every other day curl refresher with a little water.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
This shampoo is ultra hydrating and has helped my hair become more manageable. I have super kinky curly hair, and I love that this is sulfate free to keep my curls in tact. The only thing i don’t like, is that sometimes it doesn’t get rid of product buildup, and i need to shampoo twice.
Karla M.
I have pretty curly hair and this works pretty good for it. I don't have dandruff when I use it but I never really had bad dandruff in the first place. It reduces a good amount of the frizz in my hair but I do't feel like it does anything like enhancing my curls.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this shampoo by Shea Moisture it is very moisturizing and has a amazing scent. It targets dryness and is very affordable compared to it's competitor's. I would say it is best for dry scalp. I would buy it again and recommend it for others to buy.
HogwartsAlumni c.
Bowie MD
This shampoo does not strip your hair at all this leaves your hair feeling very moisturized even after rinsing out. Your hair is also very clean after which is a double win. This is totally worth it for its price. My hair type is 3c/4a and this is just the best line from Shea Moisture.
LaShae H.
My Favorite!!! I’m a SheaMoisture fanatic so I’ve tried several different shampoos from the brand but OMG this one by far is heaven on earth! Detangles my hair, cleanses it without over stripping 😍 because sometimes I’m lazy and don’t condition🤭 but the scent goodness it’s amazing the only shampoo I’ve ever used and people compliment the smell of my hair
Amanda L.
Livonia, MI
I love this brand and want to give it 5 stars but I can’t. It’s comparable to most drug store shampoo. I don’t feel like it did anything extra considering the “renewal” factor. I’d use again if the price was right.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing

back