BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

IngredientsWater,  Decyl Glucoside,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,  Panthenol,  Biotin,  Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),  Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil,  Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,  Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,  Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract,  Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract,  Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract,  Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,  Stearamide AMP,  Glycerin (Vegetable),  Caprylhydroxamic Acid,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Citric Acid,  Sodium Citrate,  Ipomoea Batatas Extract,  Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride

LEGEND
✶Certified Organic Ingredient.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-In-1 Renewal System Shampoo
  • "I recently received this in my Target Beauty Box and at first, I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I was saving it for a trip to bring." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft all day long and it smells amazing, really fruity. " in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo was very thin and barely had any lather, but it seemed to clean the hair very well." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never heard of it before either." in 1 review
Zoe T.
Silver Springs
Shea Moisture is the only brand I will use. This is my all-time favorite shampoo by them, but unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere. It smelt amazing , made my hair look so healthy and feel so soft. It made the waves in my hair look great too, none of that weird half wavy/curly and half dead look that other shampoos would give it. I have a LOT of hair too, but this still lasted me a while. I only wash once a week with product, and that's usually to rinse Olive oil or shea butter out. It can even remove those without stripping all the natural oils. This is my favorite shampoo ever, and I wish I could find it in stores again.
jenna p.
pflugerville
This is super hydrating and feels like all the dirty gunk is getting cleansed and cleaned without have being stripped from those natural oils that is super good for you. This line is nice and found easily plus it has a nice scent which is super organic and natural.
Karla M.
I have pretty curly hair and this works pretty good for it. I don't have dandruff when I use it but I never really had bad dandruff in the first place. It reduces a good amount of the frizz in my hair but I do't feel like it does anything like enhancing my curls.
Christina N.
I love Shea Moisture shampoo! This one smells really good. My hair is really dry & this doesn’t dry out my hair at all. It actually adds moisture to my hair, which most shampoos usually do. I would definitely reccomend if you have dry curly hair like me.
Asia Monique M.
Country Club Hills, IL
Always keen on scent and the smell of this shampoo last for days! Even on top of the other products. What I enjoy about this shampoo is that it gets my scalp super clean without leaving any heavy residue behind like  some other sulfate-free shampoos do.
Bailee K.
Leaves me hair feeling clean, shiny and smelling good. Works well with damaged hair, really made a difference with the frizziness in my hair on those hot humid days. I would recommend to a friend and repurchase.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This smells really good but very strong! It’s also super moisturizing. It weighed down my fine hair but it could be ok for me to not use it daily. I won’t repurchase it because the scent is just too much for me.
Jeniya T.
This shampoo feel so good in my hair. It have a very nice scent and is long lasting. It help moisture and clean my hair. It is best for both dry and oily scalps. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Makes my hair feel so clean and moisturized and it smells amazing. Love how they always have buy one get one 50% off. Also love how these make my curls look paired with the conditioner and the mask highly recommend
Rosey W.
Phoenix, AZ
Shea Moisture has some amazing products and I feel this helps my hair more than I even realized my hair needed helps. It works best with the rest of the shampoo and conditioner but I love the smell, it’s more natural and the scent is all day. A friend recommended this to me and my husband loves it too. My hair has life without it looking poofy
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else have trouble rinsing this completely out of their hair?
Antonella G.
Does this leave your hair feeling clean? Do you prefer this scent or another?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
What is this shampoo and conditioner supposed to do for hair? What does this product claim to do?
Praise G.
So I tried Shea moisture in the past and I didn't really like it at first but a lot of people have been telling to give it another try is it a better formula or what what's different about it I have curly hair and its dry and frizzy
shantia w.
Nashville, TN
Is this drying to natural hair? I hate getting that straw like feeling after shampooing