BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

Hispaneek V.
One of my favorite SheaMoisture lines! I love the smell, although I've met people that don't. I guess is not for everybody. This whole line has Biotin as one of the key ingredients, and as you may or may not know this is a great vitamin for hair, nails and skin. It leaves my hair soft, cleans without leaving it dry and it's just overall awesomeness to me!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product especially on my sons hair. He has really curly hair. And this product. Has his curly looking very good. It is very moisturizing. And it doesn't hurt that it smells absolutely amazing. This brand always help me maintain my son hair.
Grace N.
Holland
This is amazing! Such a lovely, lasting smell, and my hair is so soft after use! Shea Moisture does a fabulous job at making their products with the least amount of chemical additives possible.
jenna p.
pflugerville
I love this product . It’s such a trustworthy product that is really nice for my hair. It’s really easy to find in local drugstores and helps hydrate and replenish my hair. The line of shea moisture products in general i think is amazing.
Venus L.
This shampoo definitely has to be one of my favorites! It is soo hydrating and the smell is wonderful! It makes my hair feel soft and smooth! I will surely keep buying this and I look forward to seeing more of this brand!
stephanie l.
Florida
This shampoo is one of my favorites. It's definitely made a difference in my hair. It makes your hair feel soft and hydrated. Especially with the conditioner! You can never go wrong with this shampoo
Mer h.
This shampoo smells good and it leaves your hair and scalp with clean feeling. It’s not harsh at all. My hair feels hydrated and shiny. It smells amazing. I also use this on my kids. Helps with detangling as well.
sydney s.
As a curly girl I'm always on the look out for something inexpensive without all the bad stuff curly hair hates. This line is my go to for my curly hair.
Tulip K.
levittown
I love the light fragrance of this shampoo and the fact that it is sulfate free is very important to me. It doesn’t lather as much as others though
Alizaida G.
Smells so good...leaves my hair soft, shiny, managable,and very healthy looking. Bot only does my hair look healthy, but my hair is healthy.