BY SHEAMOISTURE

Antioxidant-rich SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in SheaMoisture's 10-in-1 renewal system it provides sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits,... see more...

Rhonda L.
Portage , IN
This has to be the best shampoo on earth. The fruity smell and versatile usage makes this my go to shampoo. Shea Moisture 10 n 1 Super fruit complex works with natural, kinky color treated hair. I’ve been using this for less than 3 months and I have less tangles and minimal little fizz balls. I purchased mine at cvs since SM was bogo 50%. I also had a coupon so I went a little crazy. The creamy formula lathered well and did not leave my hair stripped.
I will absolutely purchase again
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Kelly H.
westland
10 in 1 is perfect. It works amazing on my 4a type hair. I was actually surprised. It has a great lather and the fragrance is not too strong. My hair was completely damaged but with one use of this, I noticed an drastic difference! Thank you for saving my hair!!
April E.
Smells chemically or should I say it has a strong scent. I do recommend using a conditioner afterwards cause your hair will feel super clean and would be difficult to brush (if you have thick/ long hair)
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This brand is another one of my go to brands. Especially price efficiency , if you are ballin on a budget. What better brand to purchase and receive amazing results. Meeeee I’m here for. Lol
Jonica R.
Port Arthur, TX
Love this shampoo I just recently started using and I love it! Has a mesmerizing smell and actually helps replace hair and the upkeep! My younger sister actually uses it now.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
This product worked very well with my curly unmanageable hair. My hair always tends to get frizzy and dry but this product helps tame my frizziness so well. Use as directed and you’ll have beautiful shiny smooth hair in no time!
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this product! Reasonably priced for such a larger amount. When I worked at Sally Beauty, this product was brand new to us and sold quickly. I decided to try it for my thick, dry hair and it did wonders.
Kaitlen M.
I love using JF hair lightening shampoo and conditioner but it really dries out my hair. If I use this hair masque 2 or 3 Times a month it completely repairs and softens my locks. I love it!
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
I love all she moisture product I have used I think almost every line they have ever created their products work amazing with my hair and my skin and the price is reasonable and the quality is excellent
Prisci C.
Wondering if this product is good for thick mostly type 3A curls! Thanks!