SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo uploaded by Zandy L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
Keeps my hair moisturized. Great if you’re trying to bring your hair back from color damage. Lathers GREAT.
Tasha B.
Super awesome products love this brand
wounderful products affordable quality products hair treatment.
Alexxandria H.
It works just as great as the conditioner. It smells great! Its probably 9$ at your nearest pharmacy.
Charlotte W.
DeLand, FL
Smells sooo good!!! It makes my hair feel soft and not tangly. I would recommend this to a friend.
Qornida J.
Anderson
Cleans me and my daughter hair without stripping our hair or making it dry !!! Thanks Shea moiso
Kaylee B.
NY
This product is so good for curly hair. I have nothing against it only that it’s really pricey.
Chantal M.
Huntsville
I love the shea moisture brand. This 10 in 1 is absolutely amazing and it smells good.
Alyssa T.
It always has my hair feeling soft and bouncy. Works great when I pair it with my deep conditioner. Texture is very silky and lathers very easily.
yedhit v.
If your hair is feeling lifeless, bridled and damaged overall trust me when I say that it doesn't matter if your hair is processed or not this deep treatment mask will do wonders for you if combined with the proper biotin vitamins and a little trim .

Ever since I started this regime my postpartum hair loss has stopped completely.
SHERNETTE W.
Mississauga, ON
DEFINITELY worth trying, for ANY hair type. The smell is amazing and lasts for DAYS. The price is a little high but its worth every penny. My one downfall for this is that they dont make a product size bigger than those.. which is kind of a bummer as my family goes through shampoos and conditioners like no tmorrow!
Prisci C.
Wondering if this product is good for thick mostly type 3A curls! Thanks!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I use the masque weekly but will this be gentle on my scalp?

back