SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo uploaded by Zandy L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

Buy on Amazon
Rusul A.
Great ! You can tell a difference from the first use.The bottle looks small but has a good amount of product.Highly recommend.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product. Works real miracles on the hair. You should definitely try this out and it leaves you smelling amazingly good.
Kiana  A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the scent of this product. Leaves my hair feeling moisturized. Great benefits for your hair with all of the ingredients.
Shayre C.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product i just started using it because am transitioning and its soo soft it feels like a shampoo and conditioner
Aysegul S.
This product has amazing ingredients and nothing harmful in it. It is very moisturizing and leaves the hair nice and soft.
Jessica D.
Love this shampoo it smells amazing. It left my hair super soft and not frizzy. I Ike using this with the conditioner.
Tania S.
I like this shampoo because it has everything. It has a wonderful smell to it and for my thick hair it does wonders.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Really helped my hair when it was really humid outside. Would definitely purchase again great for any hair type!
Albanellys C.
Great experience did the work for me and was a good spends money smell super good and my hair love it so much.
MiAisha J.
Fairfax
My hair hated this. It made it very dry and brittle. My hair looked like a hay stack after using this shampoo
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I use the masque weekly but will this be gentle on my scalp?
Prisci C.
Wondering if this product is good for thick mostly type 3A curls! Thanks!