SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo uploaded by Zandy L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey T.
Love the scent of this shampoo! I even use it as a body soap because it smells so wonderful!S o happy I tried this!! Love that the don't add extra chemicals!
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I love sheamoisture anything sheamoisture is really amazing and good for your hair. Especially if your hair is natural and more on the coarse side.
Kendra B.
Definitely love this entire line for my natural hair! Its sudsy it leaves your hair feeling so clean and refreshed its just all around great!
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
This shampoo is one of my favorites in the Shea moisture line. I love the smell and gets my hair and scalp clean without it feeling stripped
Kiara C.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell!!! It cleans my scalp and my Coily hair as well without striping my hair. Highly recommend it. I also love their hair masque.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love the way this product smells, leaves my hair shiny and moisturized. Sometimes certain shampoos leave my hair feeling dry and brittle
April P.
I really liked this product for helping my hair with several issues including dry ends. I liked the smell and it’s great for the price.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
SheaMoisture shampoo works so well and smells so good. It helps moisturize curly hair and keeps it looking healthy and feeling clean.
Sharleen T.
I love the shampoo to little hard to find nowadays for some reason not sure why but I get better luck at Target when I am looking for
Genesis F.
Kissimmee, FL
In love! Smells so good, rich and moisturizing. Great price. I would definitely buy again, better than what I’ve used in the past
Prisci C.
Wondering if this product is good for thick mostly type 3A curls! Thanks!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I use the masque weekly but will this be gentle on my scalp?