SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo uploaded by Zandy L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxident rich shampoo helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM it provides Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. Our Superfruit Complex helps nourish the scalp while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our SHAMPOO: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Manageability Color Protect Revive Body Hydrate Soften No Build Up Sulfate-Free.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlen M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using JF hair lightening shampoo and conditioner but it really dries out my hair. If I use this hair masque 2 or 3 Times a month it completely repairs and softens my locks. I love it!
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
This brand is another one of my go to brands. Especially price efficiency , if you are ballin on a budget. What better brand to purchase and receive amazing results. Meeeee I’m here for. Lol
Mae H.
i LOVE THIS LINE! After I finished the Jamaican Caster Oil line, I wanted to give this line a try...and i LOVE IT!!! My hair is silky smooth sometimes I don't need to blow dry my hair anymore. No more frizz! I'm not seeing any split ends, well, not as much as I would before. My hair is thicker as well. Mainly the texture of my hair has changed. I use this shampoo the way I did with the Jamaican Caster Oil shampoo; focusing on my roots, and then the shaft of my hair and ends; leave in for a bit (3 mins) and rinse. Towel dry or blow dry after, depending how much time I have in the mornings! try this shampoo!!! it'll change your life! more time for make up in the mornings! hehe
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo! I have moderately curly hair, and some parts are more course than others. I've always had troubles finding a shampoo/conditioner that won't make my hair greasy, but it defines curls and tames frizz. This definitely does the trick! On top of that, it smells good but won't bother the skin of people sensitive to fragrance like me.
carla m.
Awesome!!! I use shea moisture on myself and my daughters hair. This is one of the products I use on my hair. I have seen some improvements in my hair since I have started using it. And it smells really good too.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
I got a sample of this in the mail a while back and I loved the smell. Not as moisturizing as I would need but my hair is really dry. The smell is amazing. I cannot find this anywhere I shop so I never bought the full size. I may just have to order this online.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It leaves your hair feeling soft and clean without drying it. Compare to other brands, this product is all natural. It is best for dry and oily scalp for your hair just feel right.
Recommend this product to all 👍🏾
Christina F.
Smells amazing and overall health does seem to be maintained. Price point is good. Need a decent amount for it to lather up. I have fine, color treated hair so seeing all of the benefits that this product has I was like ok! Delivers but I would recommend using with the conditioner also
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite shampoo, and I love the matching conditioner as well! This stuff is kind of way too expensive but I love the smell and it makes my hair soft and less frizzy. A little bit of this shampoo goes a long way and it just kinda feels nice on my head.
Vania G.
All of the SheaMoisture products are amazing, but this is definitely my favorite shampoo. It smells so good and leaves your hair manageable and soft. It's the best shampoo that you can find at the grocery store/drugstore and is always a repurchase.
Prisci C.
Wondering if this product is good for thick mostly type 3A curls! Thanks!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I use the masque weekly but will this be gentle on my scalp?