Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair & Scalp Serum uploaded by Jessica B.Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair & Scalp Serum uploaded by Ericka M.Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair & Scalp Serum uploaded by Patricia14598 I.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

With Marula Oil Biotin Helps Renew Hair 2 Helps Revive Body 3 Promotes Lustrous Hair 10-in-1 Renewal System: Helps Defy Age 1 Helps Protect Color 3 Helps Hydrate, Nourish Soften Hair 5 Promotes Anti-Stress, Shine Manageability 4 Helps Smooth Protect from Heat Cruelty Free Certified Organic Ingredients This dual action serum nourishes the scalp with our antioxidant-rich Superfruit Complex. A special blend of ultra-moisturizing Marula Oil and Biotin add vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used as a pre-wash in our System, it helps reviatlize damaged hair while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, anti-stress, manageability, smoothness, heat protection and shine. Hair is helped to look more vibrant and lustrous! Marual Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair s elasticity. Promotes hair.

• Is this product suitable for people with a dry scalp? Wou...2 Answers
  • I have fine wavy hair. I also have a sensitive scalp that...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?5 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Smells amazing! I love how light it is too. When used consistently you really will notice a difference in the health of your hair. It's stronger, shinier and has more elasticity. It won't do much in the way of treating dandruff but like I said it goes a long way to improve the health of your hair.
Dafney J.
jersey Coty
I LOVE THIS Oil so much. But the only way to really use it and get the intended results would be to heat it up and then apply on my scalp and on some strands of hair. Also you could mix with with black castor oil or Jajoba oil and apply to scalp. Yet without heating it up the product itself I thinks works just fine
Teri W.
Gainesville, FL
I used this whole bottle and I don’t think it did anything to my hair or scalp. I liked that it had a dropper, that made it easy to use. I didn’t see any changes in my hair while using it. I did not repurchase.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm giving this a five because it worked an absolute miracle on my hair. I have curly Hair I've struggled for years trying to find a product that could maintain an all day humidity barrier, moisturize my dry hair, and smell good! This stuff is incredible. I can put it on after a shower and leave it in my hair, the smell, the way my hair feels is incredible! I use it after straightening my hair, guess what? My hair was soft and looked almost natural! Love love love this!
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
I especially appreciate the droplet handle when I have braids. I run the oil in between on my parts or use the dropper to actually get into and under the part of the scalp that is connected to the braid.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I Usually use this shampoo in a deep conditioner in this brand but I’ve heard this product is a really great product and I really wanna try. I’m pretty sure that is affordable because of the shampoo and the conditioner is really cheap. Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair & Scalp Serum
Jennifer T.
I was not a fan of the smell this product had, but every time I used it I felt like my scalp was less dry. I tend to have a very dry, itchy scalp. I sused it about once every two weeks.
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
I am an avid user of Shea Moisture, so when I went to purchase this product, I was not disappointed. It is extremely lightweight and I also like to use it with the matching hair mask so I can get optimal results. Definitely would recommend this with the hair masque.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair & Scalp Serum this product is amazing it works great for dry flakey scalps and restoring moisture without weighing it down, the best way to use it is after a shower drop 1-2 drops depending on how thick your hair is, into your hand rub hands together and dispurse throughout hair evenly , then comb through and style as usual.. it makes hair feel silky and smooth as well as revive the scalp
Pretty O.
This 10 i. One oil, is great for my thirsty hair in the cooler months. In the warmer months, ypy have to be carefull with the application of the oil, because it will easily run down your scalp when ypur body temperature starts to heat up. To avoid accidents like this all you have to do is use a lighter hand when you apply it. Other than that, I have no hangup and all positive thongs to say about this fabulous oil. This oil smells fabulous!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
What stores sell this?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I have fine wavy hair. I also have a sensitive scalp that is dry because of harsh ingredients in normal hair care products. I've been looking for a treatment for my dry scalp, something that'll moisturize my scalp, but I don't want anything that will weigh my hair down too much. Do you think this product will work?
Samantha S.
Is this product suitable for people with a dry scalp? Would it help nourish?

Amazon