SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque w/ Marula Oil & Biotin
2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE #35 in Shampoo

SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque is an intensive, antioxidant-rich treatment that helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to brittle, lackluster hair. When used weekly in SheaMoisture's 10-in-1 renewal system, it treats...

• Any reviews on it and where to buy it?3 Answers
  • Does this masque work with repairing friz and split ends?1 Answers
  • Does this deep conditioner help to repair split ends?1 Answers
Lala E.
Lala E.
I've recently chopped off over 12" of hair and lightened it from a level 3 (virgin hair, no previous color) to a level 7 (and going to a level 10 soon!). I was concerned with keeping the integrity of my hair strong and healthy. I used this product once a week BEFORE the chop and first lightening session to strengthen and prep my hair. I still use this once a week to keep the integrity of my hair now that it's been somewhat compromised. My hair doesn't fee like it's been chemically treated at all. It's still soft and strong. I use this product with the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil shampoo and conditioner and I'd highly recommend it.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I was looking for a new hair masque and I scored this one on clearance at Target. I have been absolutely LOVING it. I have long thick hair and sometimes I feel like it needs more than just my usual conditioner. I put this on my hair in the shower after I shampoo and leave it on for about 5 minutes (it smells so good!). I can already tell when I'm rinsing it out how much softer my hair feels. After i blow dry my hair is full and soft and I spend all day wanting to touch it. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
So I am natural and my hair is colored!! I am always looking for something that I can use to deep condition my hair!! This works SOOOOO great! Leaves my hair filling healthy!! Not to thick but it's very creamy!! Natural products that is what I LOVE about Shea Moisture!! Packaging is great, yet, I would love it in a tube. This product was around $12 yet, I always but Shea Moisture products on sale at CVS or Walgreens BOGO!! I def would recommend this to others and will buy again!! 😊
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
It's hard for me to keep my hair in good shape since I dye it a lot but anything by Shea Moisture helps tremendously! It works so well to keep my hair in good condition and it never strip or pulls the color out of my hair, I love it and recommend it all the time to everyone it is a little pricey but it works I paid $6.99 for a small bottle of just conditioner, then online I got a 13oz for $14. I also ordered a hair mask for $7.99 so I'm pretty addicted. Payday I'll be buying more.
Nissi O.
Nissi O.
There are very few products that have a special place in my heart quite like this one. I have had natural hair for the past 6 years and my hair is a 3c/4a texture. My hair can be rough and dry at times. But this product makes my hair feel soft and manageable. Excellent slip, excellent detangling. My mom told me that after using this, my hair is as soft as when I was a baby. I use as a masque, leaving it in for up to an hour. The result is my hair at its best
Char M.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
As with most Shea moisture products, the smell is amazing. And the texture of the product is great for wet or dry hair. It is very moisturizing, and makes a noticeable difference in hair texture and appearance with just one use. Use once a week or every other week depending on your hair texture (once a week for 3b-4c, once every other week for 2). The product does run out quickly so focus on your ends to make it last a little longer.
Katy P.
Katy P.
This hair masque is amazing.

I'm a huge fan of Shea Moisture's products, and this one doesn't disappoint. I have very thin hair that lacks moisture and strength, and this masque really helps with softening and strengthening my hair and making it feel and look amazing. My hair is prone to tangling, and this masque also helps to combat that while rinsing it out. Plus, it smells amazing, which is an added bonus. I LOVE this stuff.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this mask! I use it a few times a month to repair damage and protect my hair, in general, and I love to use it as a deep conditioner before I do a home blow out. I live in the dry heat, so moisture is a MUST and this product delivers. My hair is fine to normal and I have a decent amount of it. It does not weigh my hair down at all and allows me to achive volume with my dryer without looking dry. A must try.
Paula B.
Paula B.
New Orleans, LA
All I can say is the BOMB! I have tried this product for the last month and I has definitely seen a huge change in the moisture retention and decreased frizz in my hair. This masque is a very thick consistency and a little goes a long way. I liked other deep conditioners from this line but this one by far allows you to have a great ability to detangle and manipulate your hair while wet.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
By far the best hair masque I have ever used. I've tried other masques from Sheamoisture, and this one was the best. I use it 1-3 times a week to heal and strengthen. As I get older, I see that my hair is more prone to split ends, so this greatly helps prevent them. It leaves your hair so soft. I use it as directed, or if my hair needs some extra TLC, then I leave it on overnight.
Kan R.
Kan R.
How often do you use this
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Has anyone seen improvement in your hair using this product? How is the scent? Does it linger?
Kalisha C.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not sure if I am using this product correctly but how does it feel when used on natural hair? My hair often does not get a deep condition like I expected.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Any reviews on it and where to buy it?
Bria  P.
Bria P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product really help rejuvenate curls?