SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Sonia d.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Gemini M.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxidant-rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our System, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvination, strength, anti-stress, managability, softness and shine. Our Superfruit Complex nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our CONDITIONER: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Revive Body Color Protect Shine Hydrate Strengthen Manageability Soften.

sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
nakeisha k.
Great conditioner after using my hair feel so soft and tangle free. It leaves my hair smelling absolutely devine. My hair breakage has also lessened since using. I would absolutely recommend.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?