SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Sonia d.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Gemini M.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxidant-rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our System, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvination, strength, anti-stress, managability, softness and shine. Our Superfruit Complex nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our CONDITIONER: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Revive Body Color Protect Shine Hydrate Strengthen Manageability Soften.

Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
I used this and it smells nice and my hair likes it because after shampooing it then i use this and my hair will feel so nice and smell nice..
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this for African hair and this is the best one I tried yet no complaints either lot of great results out of this just love it
Jes P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. smells very good. last long and easy apply when detangling my hair. would definitely recommend it.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Rachel W.
So easy to detangle 4a Curls with this product. So moisturizing and affordable if you catch the right sale.
Cassandra W.
Hiram, GA
Great product to use after having your hair straight for a while and wanting your curls to bounce back.
Jasmine P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is amazing for low porosity natural hair. This gives amazing moisture and defines the curls
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this hair product it's just not as thick as I like my conditioners but it does the job
aysia r.
bronx, NY
good product smells amazing , leave hair tangle free and fresh would recommend it to anyone
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Use this for my daughters hair, it's a nice light formula and works well. Sulfate free
Arturia S.
Marietta, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?