SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Sonia d.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Gemini M.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxidant-rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our System, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvination, strength, anti-stress, managability, softness and shine. Our Superfruit Complex nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our CONDITIONER: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Revive Body Color Protect Shine Hydrate Strengthen Manageability Soften.

Ashley E.
I really like the Shea Moisture brand, and I've used their shampoos and conditioners for several years. I have thick hair with oily roots but dry ends, so I decided to give the superfruit shampoo/conditioner a try. The scent is ok, but doesn't really last once my hair is dry. Using both products seems to add too much weight to my hair, making it lifeless and limp (even when I only apply the conditioner to the lower portion of my hair). I'll continue to use it with other Shea Moisture shampoos since it would be wasteful to throw out, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I love this conditioner! Not only does it leave my hair silky and smooth but it smells terrific! I use many of the SheaMoisture products in the Dragon's blood and red coffee bean scent, and I like them all. I am waiting for the body scrub to restock so I can try that too.?
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
Love Shea Moisture! Works so well on my hair. I even use the children’s line on my daughter. It’s definitely moisturizing. Works great especially on curly hair. Great for dry scalp. You can purchase at any drug store, target, or Walmart. Very reasonable price for the great quality.
Sonia d.
Durham
one of my favorites, nourishes the thread, hydrates my hair, helps me with the knots of the curls, in short it is a complete line that is wonderful, what I do not like is the smell, since I suffer from rhinitis.
Kaisy F.
I personally love the smell. I really feel like this conditioner and the matching shampoo helped my curls come back after straightening it with a flat iron for many years. Very moisturizing.
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
I just love shea moisture products it really helps with damaging hair and most of the products smells great it leaves your hair manageable and it's a gray treatment
Kelsey S.
Great product, great brand, great price. Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have dry corse hair and this is a go to for me. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved the feeling Shea moisture left. I received a sample from influenster and have been using Shea moisture ever since. It really adds moisture to my hair.
Doneisha R.
okc, ok
It restored my daughters hair after it was severely damaged by chemicals! I change conditioner every few months and I always make my way back to this
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Amazing conditioner. Anything from Shea Moisture is the best honestly. It smells good. It has great slip and it's thick and creamy at the same time.
Arturia S.
Marietta, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?