SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Sonia d.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Gemini M.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This antioxidant-rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in our System, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvination, strength, anti-stress, managability, softness and shine. Our Superfruit Complex nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture rich formulation to support hair's elasticity. Hair looks vibrant and lustrous. Ten Benefits Specific for our CONDITIONER: Age-Defy Nourish Anti-Stress Revive Body Color Protect Shine Hydrate Strengthen Manageability Soften.

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I think this is just OK. It’s definitely not for all types of hair. It smells good but the smell is very strong for someone who has migraines. And the smell lingers for a long time. My hair is a tad bit softer after using but this is in such an amazing product that I’m going to run out and re-purchase. Are used up what I had and I’m pretty much done with it.
Miranda L.
Atlanta, Ga
I have to his entire set!!! It’s absolutely awesome!

I feel you his set is great for all Hair but definitely do dry or color treated Hair. Color treated hair it brings out the vibrancy and shine.

I religiously use this after washing my hair and to refresh my curls on a daily basis.
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
This product smells amazing but for a conditioner I found myself using more product than usual to be able to detangle my hair. It doesn't make my hair soft and I don't see any major change for having 10-1 renewal system.
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product. It’s vegan and cruelty free. It works. I smells great. It’s at a good price point. It works a little too well for my hair which can get a teeny bit oily, but after a workout and a good shampoo it really makes my hair smooth and shiny. Totally worth buying!
Niki W.
Columbus
I absolutely love this conditioner it has helped my hair in so many ways, to hair growth and shine to strength. It’s done it all . It smells amazing and I only have to use it once a week , I’m definitely satisfied with it and will continue to buy.
Karina C.
chicago
Nevaeh G.
This was the best thing I have ever bought. It was perfect for my count hair. The only thing is that it was pricey. But I have to say that in the end it is worth the price bevause it left my hair bouncy and soft.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Gemini M.
I used to love Shea Moisture but their products seem to have changed over the years and are subsequently less effective on my hair. This conditioner was hard to rinse for me and when I did make sure it was all rinsed out, it seemed to have left a film on my hair. Will not be finishing the bottle and I have since replaced all of my Shea Moisture products with a different brand.
Ashley E.
I really like the Shea Moisture brand, and I've used their shampoos and conditioners for several years. I have thick hair with oily roots but dry ends, so I decided to give the superfruit shampoo/conditioner a try. The scent is ok, but doesn't really last once my hair is dry. Using both products seems to add too much weight to my hair, making it lifeless and limp (even when I only apply the conditioner to the lower portion of my hair). I'll continue to use it with other Shea Moisture shampoos since it would be wasteful to throw out, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
Arturia S.
Marietta, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?