SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner, 16 fl oz uploaded by Sonia d.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner, 16 fl oz uploaded by Gemini M.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner, 16 fl oz uploaded by Lisa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Antioxidant-rich SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in the SheaMoisture system, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection,... see more...

Ashley E.
I really like the Shea Moisture brand, and I've used their shampoos and conditioners for several years. I have thick hair with oily roots but dry ends, so I decided to give the superfruit shampoo/conditioner a try. The scent is ok, but doesn't really last once my hair is dry. Using both products seems to add too much weight to my hair, making it lifeless and limp (even when I only apply the conditioner to the lower portion of my hair). I'll continue to use it with other Shea Moisture shampoos since it would be wasteful to throw out, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
Niki W.
Columbus
I absolutely love this conditioner it has helped my hair in so many ways, to hair growth and shine to strength. It’s done it all . It smells amazing and I only have to use it once a week , I’m definitely satisfied with it and will continue to buy.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Sonia d.
Durham
one of my favorites, nourishes the thread, hydrates my hair, helps me with the knots of the curls, in short it is a complete line that is wonderful, what I do not like is the smell, since I suffer from rhinitis.
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Shea Moisture! Works so well on my hair. I even use the children’s line on my daughter. It’s definitely moisturizing. Works great especially on curly hair. Great for dry scalp. You can purchase at any drug store, target, or Walmart. Very reasonable price for the great quality.
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
I just love shea moisture products it really helps with damaging hair and most of the products smells great it leaves your hair manageable and it's a gray treatment
Gemini M.
I used to love Shea Moisture but their products seem to have changed over the years and are subsequently less effective on my hair. This conditioner was hard to rinse for me and when I did make sure it was all rinsed out, it seemed to have left a film on my hair. Will not be finishing the bottle and I have since replaced all of my Shea Moisture products with a different brand.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
I love this conditioner! Not only does it leave my hair silky and smooth but it smells terrific! I use many of the SheaMoisture products in the Dragon's blood and red coffee bean scent, and I like them all. I am waiting for the body scrub to restock so I can try that too.?
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
I loved the feeling Shea moisture left. I received a sample from influenster and have been using Shea moisture ever since. It really adds moisture to my hair.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Amazing conditioner. Anything from Shea Moisture is the best honestly. It smells good. It has great slip and it's thick and creamy at the same time.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?