SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner, 16 fl oz uploaded by Lisa C.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner, 16 fl oz uploaded by Gemini M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Antioxidant-rich SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. When used in the SheaMoisture system, it detangles while providing anti-aging benefits, color protection,... see more...

Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite conditioner!!! It's made with all natural and certified organic ingredients. It has no parabens, sulfates, or parafins. It has Marula Oil and Biotin, and it protects color, nourishes, softens, hydrates and is anti-aging. I've only been using it for a few months, but I can already tell a huge difference in my hair. It's softer, healthier, and more manageable. I love this company and everything it stands for. It's cruelty free, organic, practices ethical business standards and donates some of it's profits to female entrepreneurs and businesses. It's more expensive than drug store products, but not as expensive as salons, and WORTH EVERY PENNY in my opinion. I highly recommend this!!!
Gemini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love Shea Moisture but their products seem to have changed over the years and are subsequently less effective on my hair. This conditioner was hard to rinse for me and when I did make sure it was all rinsed out, it seemed to have left a film on my hair. Will not be finishing the bottle and I have since replaced all of my Shea Moisture products with a different brand.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! Not only does it leave my hair silky and smooth but it smells terrific! I use many of the SheaMoisture products in the Dragon's blood and red coffee bean scent, and I like them all. I am waiting for the body scrub to restock so I can try that too.?
Miquella M.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing conditioner. Anything from Shea Moisture is the best honestly. It smells good. It has great slip and it's thick and creamy at the same time.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
Hey I recently tried the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner as a styler and loved it. I picked this conditioner out to try and wanted to know if anyone has used this one. How does it compare to the Coconut and Hibiscus conditioner and have you used it as a leave in or styler?