BY SHEAMOISTURE

Ready, set, perfectly prepped start the day with a clean canvas. This silky-smooth, mineral oil-free formula primes your skin for long-lasting make-up application. Our special matte formula is packed with vitamins a & e, powerful antioxidants to help reduce the signs of premature aging. Enriched with shea butter to soften, smooth and reduce inflammation while giving you a flawless face. specially formulated for oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic paraben free & fragrance free & mineral oil free dermatologist tested see more...

• How does this primer compare to say Smashbox Primer or Benefit Prim...1 Answers
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
MADISON, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is amazing at blurring and aiding in flawless foundation application but it doesn't combat oiliness. if you battle with oily skin then this foundation primer isn't for you.
I purchased this product from Target.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i could give this product a zero i most likely would, it literally smells like a foot and is just a trash product all around. I have not tried any other products from this line but if you ever have the chance to just sample or smell it you will 100% understand the why i feel so strongly on this...
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
I really wanted to like this because I do not use silicon in my makeup routine, and this product is affordable, but it made my skin so oily and made my foundation last a shorter amount of time. Don't waste your money.
Kaila A.
Kaila A.
Hartsville, SC
Marvelous primer ! Love it and I use it everyday and my makeup has never looked better ! One of my all time favorites
constanza h.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This is awesome. it eliminates pores and gives you a nice base for your foundation
Sheli N.
Sheli N.
San Juan
I love it! ❤❤
It's hydrating and it makes my makeup last all day. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Juliana
Juliana
Milwaukee
How does this primer compare to say Smashbox Primer or Benefit Primer? I'm a huge fan of the Smashbox primer, but it's costly. I'm looking for something cheaper that still keeps makeup looking fresh all day.