BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Ready, set, perfectly prepped start the day with a clean canvas. This silky-smooth, mineral oil-free formula primes your skin for long-lasting make-up application. Our special matte formula is packed with vitamins a & e, powerful antioxidants to help reduce the signs of premature aging. Enriched with shea butter to soften, smooth and reduce inflammation while giving you a flawless face. specially formulated for oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic paraben free & fragrance free & mineral oil free dermatologist tested.

• How does this primer compare to say Smashbox Primer or Be...1 Answers
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I got this in my first Influenster VoxBox and it did not work for me and my skin at all. This product was very thick and when I tried to put foundation over it, the primer began to flake off. This might work for someone else, but it definitely did not work for me.
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
This is the first primer I ever used. This product doesn’t really moisturize the skin. It almost has a lotion consistency. Did leave my skin looking shiny after foundation was applied.
Ashton A.
This is my favorite primer of all time. I got it on sale at Ulta before they stopped selling it and it quickly became my favorite. I have lightly oily skin and even though this is hydrating it didn't make my skin overly greasy. My skin looks blurred and poreless. Almost photo-shopped. One caveat is that you must buy it on the shea moisture website, but I think that once I run out I'll definitely purchase it.
Mia R.
If i could give this product a zero i most likely would, it literally smells like a foot and is just a trash product all around. I have not tried any other products from this line but if you ever have the chance to just sample or smell it you will 100% understand the why i feel so strongly on this...
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER PRIMER!!!! (Well maybe because I don’t discriminate) I have combination skin and it leave my skin feeling moisturizer and healthy! It’s super easy to apply and a little goes a long way! Love love love!
Emilee R.
I really wanted to like this because I do not use silicon in my makeup routine, and this product is affordable, but it made my skin so oily and made my foundation last a shorter amount of time. Don't waste your money.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
This primer is amazing at blurring and aiding in flawless foundation application but it doesn't combat oiliness. if you battle with oily skin then this foundation primer isn't for you.
I purchased this product from Target.
Kasondra B.
Massena, NY
I am new to shea products but i have tried this one and am in love already. It smells so good and is just alll around my new favvv primer
Kaila A.
Hartsville, SC
Marvelous primer ! Love it and I use it everyday and my makeup has never looked better ! One of my all time favorites
Alexandria o.
Greenvale, NY
I love this because my makeup actually lasts all day because of this and it doesn’t make my face greasy
Juliana
Milwaukee
How does this primer compare to say Smashbox Primer or Benefit Primer? I'm a huge fan of the Smashbox primer, but it's costly. I'm looking for something cheaper that still keeps makeup looking fresh all day.