SheaMoisture Sheer Foundation - Canoa Espresso - 1.7 oz

Descriptions:

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD Blended with moisturizing Shea Butter, antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and nourishing Aloe, this liquid foundation provides ultra-hydration. Sheer, lightweight comfort while providing medium-to-full coverage. You'll always get a naturally flawless finish! Long-wearing coverage that lasts up to eight hours Provides all-day hydration while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Hypoallergenic & Noncomedogenic & Dermatologist Tested Paraben Free & Talc Free Color: Latte. Gender: Female.

How good does this work on oily skin ?
Does this foundation contain "undertone-base" color? I am brown with red undertone or base?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Sheer Foundation - Canoa Espresso - 1.7 oz!
Shagufta H.
Review for: Tan
Where can I begin. Okay, this foundation is very well made. It blends well and covers well. The only caveat is you should shake the tube before dispensing product. Otherwise, you will have liquid come out instead of the foundation. It was a little heavy for my taste, but I still liked it. I wish I could find this in Target stores easily, but I still enjoy using this foundation. I forgot to mention that the shade selection is pretty good compared to drugstore brands.
Sunnydya A.
Woodbridge, VA
I like the coverage that this gives but I think I will need to go with a normal or matte finish next time. It's buildable but by it being sheer it ends up looking a little greasy.
desirae B.
Ozark , AL
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!in my honest opinion it's the best foundation I had yet! That with my nyx color corrector you see little to none of my acne scars. I have oily skin and the foundation never leaves my face oily. NEVER.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
Weightless is right! I swatched the shade Latte (the lightest neutral shade) on my arm, with no primer, and set with SM's Pressed Powder Foundation in Porcelain. Then I looked at my arm and said "woah, where'd it go?" The finish looks natural, and because it's a serum foundation, it's very watery, and of course, very lightweight. I usually apply it with a flat-top foundation brush over Hourglass's Luminous Primer and I really like the way it looks and feels, especially for a summer foundation where the last thing I want is anything feeling like it weighs on my skin. No parabens, talc, silicone, pthalate, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrance.
Maria H.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great foundation for everyday use, it doesn't leave my face oily or anything, i find it really great
TaKeisha B.
Plano, TX
I have had this foundation for months, unopened since I was using another foundation. It is a great foundation for everyday use, but the oil transfer is crazy. Shake it very well before you use it, because the clear liquid that is mixed in with the foundation will come out well before the foundation. Beautiful color and pretty good when I don't wear my "higher end" foundation
Jennifer S.
I love this brand and what they stand for. This foundation is great for those light coverage days. If you want a little more coverage use a brush not a beauty blender. I will recommend this to dry to normal skin if you are oily you may find it to dewy.
nicole R.
tampa, FL
I found this on clearance at Target (score!) and finally got around to trying it today. All in all, it's a pretty great product. It smells amazing and matches my skin much better than some other products I've tried. The only problems I have with it is the thickness and the slight orangey tint. It's a bit thicker than I'm used to, which makes blending it a bit harder. It's also slightly orangey, but I've had that problem with a lot of foundations.
Ashley T.
Review for: Tan
I love this foundation, it's so light on your face. After when putting on this foundation definitely put concealer on because at times it does not give you full coverage and doesn't last throughout the day as well. Other than that, I love how it makes my face look.
Celeste P.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love this foundation ! It has great coverage and I would say great for dry skin because it does have a oily consistency ! I would say it's medium coverage! But it leaves your skin with a dewy finish and you can't beat the price ! I use it and my smash box mixed in together and it gives me full coverage ! I have yellow and red undertones but it works super well blending
Ask a question to the Influenster community...