SheaMoisture Sheer Foundation uploaded by Merissa W.SheaMoisture Sheer Foundation uploaded by Tonya W.SheaMoisture Sheer Foundation uploaded by Emily P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD Blended with moisturizing Shea Butter, antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and nourishing Aloe, this liquid foundation provides ultra-hydration. Sheer, lightweight comfort while providing medium-to-full coverage. You'll always get a naturally flawless finish! Long-wearing coverage that lasts up to eight hours Provides all-day hydration while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Hypoallergenic & Noncomedogenic & Dermatologist Tested Paraben Free & Talc Free Color: Latte. Gender: Female.

Merissa W.
I actually like this foundation. It gives me light to medium coverage and it matches my skin perfectly! They did a great job with the shades they offer for us WOC. It is a build-able foundation and it gives a dewy yet natural finish. I am an oily girly so I typically like matte foundations but it's nothing a good primer can't fix. I hope they come out with a matte foundation in the near future. My only con with this product is it transfers like crazy. I haven't tried it with a setting spray so the transfer can very well be my fault. I had this makeup on for a photo shoot and I was a little annoyed because it got on everything. Foundation was on my phone, my clothes and earrings... I will try with a setting spray next time to see if it makes a difference. Other than that this foundation is really nice.
Celeste P.
Rossville , GA
I love this foundation ! It has great coverage and I would say great for dry skin because it does have a oily consistency ! I would say it's medium coverage! But it leaves your skin with a dewy finish and you can't beat the price ! I use it and my smash box mixed in together and it gives me full coverage ! I have yellow and red undertones but it works super well blending
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!in my honest opinion it's the best foundation I had yet! That with my nyx color corrector you see little to none of my acne scars. I have oily skin and the foundation never leaves my face oily. NEVER.
Ashley T.
Review for: Tan more...
I love this foundation, it's so light on your face. After when putting on this foundation definitely put concealer on because at times it does not give you full coverage and doesn't last throughout the day as well. Other than that, I love how it makes my face look.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
Weightless is right! I swatched the shade Latte (the lightest neutral shade) on my arm, with no primer, and set with SM's Pressed Powder Foundation in Porcelain. Then I looked at my arm and said "woah, where'd it go?" The finish looks natural, and because it's a serum foundation, it's very watery, and of course, very lightweight. I usually apply it with a flat-top foundation brush over Hourglass's Luminous Primer and I really like the way it looks and feels, especially for a summer foundation where the last thing I want is anything feeling like it weighs on my skin. No parabens, talc, silicone, pthalate, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrance.

Shagufta H.
Review for: Tan more...
Where can I begin. Okay, this foundation is very well made. It blends well and covers well. The only caveat is you should shake the tube before dispensing product. Otherwise, you will have liquid come out instead of the foundation.

It was a little heavy for my taste, but I still liked it. I wish I could find this in Target stores easily, but I still enjoy using this foundation. I forgot to mention that the shade selection is pretty good compared to drugstore brands.
nicole r.
Review for: Waimea Bay Porcelain more...
I found this on clearance at Target (score!) and finally got around to trying it today. All in all, it's a pretty great product. It smells amazing and matches my skin much better than some other products I've tried. The only problems I have with it is the thickness and the slight orangey tint. It's a bit thicker than I'm used to, which makes blending it a bit harder. It's also slightly orangey, but I've had that problem with a lot of foundations.
TaKeisha B.
Plano, TX
I have had this foundation for months, unopened since I was using another foundation. It is a great foundation for everyday use, but the oil transfer is crazy. Shake it very well before you use it, because the clear liquid that is mixed in with the foundation will come out well before the foundation. Beautiful color and pretty good when I don't wear my "higher end" foundation
Jennifer S.
I love this brand and what they stand for. This foundation is great for those light coverage days. If you want a little more coverage use a brush not a beauty blender. I will recommend this to dry to normal skin if you are oily you may find it to dewy.
Terri J.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Malindi Sable more...
I love the brand, this color is awesome for me and I love that there is a wide range of shades for this foundation. I do not like that the foundation is a bit runny. Since it is moisturizing the directions do say to shake very well so the oil is mixed in every time, however I think it takes even longer to set on the face since it is very moisturizing.
Marisa M.
I want to try this foundation but I wonder is it full coverage or like a bb cream ?
Mikayla M.
Richmond, VA
Has anyone tried this yet? I know the brand just rolled out new products but I was curious on its effectiveness before buying it myself.
Ayanna D.
Is this product worth the money? I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try out some foundations.
Becky S.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Pleshette E.
Saint albans , NY
Does this make your face shiny? Is it pretty natural looking?