SheaMoisture Shea Butter Ultra-Rich Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Our exclusive blend of certified organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba and Avocado Oils absorbs quickly to re-hydrate and soften dry skin. Soothing Aloe Vera calms skin while Vitamin E helps protect for a youthful appearance.

Instructions:

Smooth ultra-mositurizing Shea Butter Lotion all over body concentrating on dry areas. For best result, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite moisturizers to use. I love the scent mostly but I also love how it heals my dry skin which is awesome. Can't go wrogn with a great product and that is exactly what any Shea Moisture item you use is.
Nancy S.
Haverhill , MA
This cream is wonderful, leaves my skin very moisturizing, shining and also I can't see cracks again in my skin. I love it.
#organicsheabutter #vitaminE #Aloe #jojoba #avocadooil
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
First thing I put on when I get out of the shower from my neck down to my toes, works great and leaves my skin feeing smooth and smelling good all day! Also cruelty free which is a plus for me!