SheaMoisture Shea Butter Lip Crayon uploaded by Rebecca D.SheaMoisture Shea Butter Lip Crayon uploaded by Fallon J.SheaMoisture Shea Butter Lip Crayon uploaded by Liz R.

SheaMoisture Shea Butter Lip Crayon

Shea Butter Lip Crayon - SheaMoisture's Shea Butter Lip Crayon delivers ultra-moisturizing, rich color that lasts. Formulated with natural ingredients and blended with nourishing Shea butter, antioxidant-rich vitamin E, aloe and safflower oil to keep lips soft and supple.Benefits: Ultra-moisturizing chunky lip crayon that glides on smoothly with rich, cream finish and color that lasts Defines and fills in lips with just a few easy strokes Key ingredients: nourishing Shea butter and antioxidant-rich vitamin E, aloe and safflower oil Free of parabens, talc, gluten, sulfates, silicone, phthalates, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, dermatologist testedClick here for store locations - Shea Butter Lip Crayon see more...

• How long does one application last?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Revlon and Neutrogena lip crayons? 1 Answers
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Kenia more...
I was super excited to try this when I found it in the sale section of Ulta!! Got a great deal on it and I love it! When I picked it out I based the color on the shade of the tube. I was expecting a wine color lipstick but what a got was a beautiful, brilliant, bright fruit punchy pink. It's so perfect for summer and looks gorgeous with a tan. I feel like it's a color you wear on vacation to an island. Loving it! The texture is smooth and creamy. Very opaque too. One swipe of color gives you maximum coverage. I thought this would be more like those sheer balm crayons that a lot of brands have come out with. Definitely not the case with Shea Moisture. You get a full on lip color that lasts. Can't wait to go back to Ulta and find more shades on sale!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Review for: Sarah more...
I received this lip product in my summer box with Allure, and it was my first time using this brand. At first I wasn't excited, but all of that changed once I applied my first swipe across my lips! Instantly moisturizing and all day long! Color was stunning! The color doesn't last all day long, but long enough! I'll be buying another shade for sure.
La R.
First off I love how pigmented the color is ! And it's long lasting to top it off. During the colder seasons my lips really get chapped but while using this it made a world of difference
This winter I didn't experience any cracking on my lips which is usually painful, I have this product to thank. With regular use my lips really felt amazing
Fallon J.
Review for: Sarah more...
I really like this lip crayon. It has a super soft creamy texture that doesn't crumble or feather. A few swipes will give you vibrant color that doesn't fade. It also has a lovely sheen that's not too glossy.
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
Before I lose this my lips were very cracked but when I apply this my lips become moist and they don't crack is much now because I use this you can find this at Walmart and it is easy to apply I would buy this product again
Sonya H.
Super buttery when applied. Not heavy. This product is very moisturizing. Not too pricey would I buy again probably not only because I am a woman of many lip products but for a mom on the go as I am I should rebuy this 🙂
Gisela H.
Its very hard for me to find any good lip products because I don't like it if it dries out my lips or the color smudges. But this crayon is perfect and goes on smoothly. It does smear a bit but as long as you don't over do it, you'll be good
Emily H.
Overland Park, KS
I'm typically pretty bad about biting my lips and it seems like I can never put on enough Chapstick. This makes me more hesitant when buying lipstick because normally it dries your lips out even more, but I was so pleasantly surprised by these lip crayons!! The Shea butter makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized but adds a nice pop of color at the same time! There is a wide variety of shades and will make your summer make up look go from good to great.
Kay K.
Review for: Sonia more...
SheaMoisture's Lipstick Crayon in Sonia is one of my favorite purple lipsticks. It has good color pay-off, it's affordable, and feels super moisturizing. My only complaint is that it isn't "all day" lasting but most non-matte lipsticks aren't. On the other hand, the color turns into a stain once the actual product wears off which I like. Plus it's easy to remove which I also like in a lip product.
Molly N.
This defiantly is not a good product in my opinion. The application process is horrible and and takes work to make sure it doesn't stay clumpy. I tried it multiple times in different shades and from different stores but had the same result for every single one. Would definitely not recommend for the price. not worth is absolutely worthless in my opinion.
Aunjahne C.
How long does one application last?
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
How do these compare to the Revlon and Neutrogena lip crayons?