SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Jayveonia H.SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner 8oz uploaded by Jayveonia H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample my mom got from an online thing. The sample said to apply a generous amount, and when I did, it left my hair very greasy. This was my first time using a leave-in conditioner, so maybe someone who had used a leave-in before would've known not to take the direction so literal. Once I found the right helping for my hair, I loved this product! I have a few more uses of my sample, and once I'm finished, I'll be purchasing the actual whole-sized product. My hair looks more voluminous, which is a big deal for me. I've taken medications for two auto-immune diseases I have, that have left me with a lot of hair loss, and insecurities. This leave-in by sheaMoisture leaves my hair looking healthy, shiny and fuller. I already use their shampoo and conditioner in the shower, and I find this product to be an essential for my routine. So happy to have gotten the chance to sample. It's amazing, and yummy smelling!
Arri A.
Arri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites! After showing I applying some of this all over my hair and it leaves it nice and smooth and smells wonderful! It leaves my hair moisturized and hydrated! It's absolutely amazing!
Trista L.
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
I love this product for my crazy frizzy curls. after i shower i put this in my hair and it last all day. my hair doesn't feel crunchy or sticky, but soft and manageable.
K'la A.
K'la A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Leave - in conditioners are my all time favorite ! My hair is really thick and curly , so leave in conditioners always help with my curls &I the shine
This stuff never dried out my hair ! i love it ❤ its makes your hair feel soo soft too . i would give it more then 5
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
New Haven, CT
One of the best products I've ever used! Part of my every day routine! I never wash my hair without it!
Faith J.
Faith J.
Cincinnati, OH
It makes your skin so soft.But it's very thick.I love it though.I used it everyday.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this in the bigger tub size and it lasts me about two months. It the the BEST leave in conditioner for my naturally curly hair! I put this on at night after I shower and then wrap my hair in a satin scarf doing the pineapple style so that I don't crush my curls. When I wake up my curls are extra could and bouncy and soft! Plus this smells amazing. This products works well on its own. However, I do follow the L.O.C. treatment every day and it wouldn't be complete without this leave in conditioner.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite items!  My daughter and I love this! It smells so delicious and is absolutely great after you've washed, conditioned, and oiled (I use an actually oil, then seal it with this product.) The process works miracles and provides the best twist outs and Bantu knots ever!  It's not too thick and not thin. It's just right.
Jena W.
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle packaging looks a little different now. But this product is a must have!! It runs about $11 at target and worth every penny. Do you have tough hair that gets tangled a lot and unmanageable? A small amount of this after your shower makes you hair so smooth and re-nourished!
Beauty Junkie Expert
QUESTION: hair growth? Details: This claims and titled as "strengthen and grown". I suffer from significant hair loss due to medication for my two auto-immune diseases. At any age, I'm sure hair loss is daunting and leaving any individual insecure. But being in my mid twenties, I'm unable to wear my hair in pony tails, buns, or any up-do for that matter without my hair loss showing. Have you seen any difference to your hair growth from using this product or any other sheaMoisture product that makes this claim? Thanks in advance ❤️