BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner

SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner

Descriptions:

This supple Shea Moisture Leave In Conditioner works naturally to separate wet hair as the Shea Butter immediately restores vital moisture,essential vitamins and strengthen each hair shaft. This exclusive formula leaves hair soft and manageable throughout the day, preventing frizzyness, brittleness and other conditions that render hair easily breakable. Use Shea Moisture Leave-in Conditioner immediately after shampooing to instantly replenish lost moisture and strengthen hair.

Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.

My hair has been damaged over the years from heat damage and hair dye.. I’m working to get this curl pattern back and was wondering how well shea moisture products work for you guys?
What hair type is this used best for?
QUESTION: hair growth? Details: This claims and titled as "strengthen and grown". I suffer from significant hair loss due to medication for my two auto-immune diseases. At any age, I'm sure hair loss is daunting and leaving any individual insecure. But being in my mid twenties, I'm unable to wear my hair in pony tails, buns, or any up-do for that matter without my hair loss showing. Have you seen any difference to your hair growth from using this product or any other sheaMoisture product that makes this claim? Thanks in advance ❤️
Start your review of SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jo G.
Studio City, CA
For tangly and dry hair like mine I really recommend this! Leaves the hair feeling silky and soft
Morgan O.
Muskegon, MI
Best leave in conditioner I’ve used in a while. Love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It’s light yet definitely works to lock in moisture. Love it! 2020 Update: 2 years later and I still use this daily. Great for naturally curly/wavy hair. I will continue to highly recommend it!
K'la A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Leave - in conditioners are my all time favorite ! My hair is really thick and curly , so leave in conditioners always help with my curls &I the shine
Cinthia F.
Allentown, PA
Después de lavar mi pelo uso este producto para dejármelo rizo, me gusta por que puedo manejar los rizos muy bien, los deja súper suaves y con mucho brillo
Carlisha B.
Pontiac, MI
Ok, some what heavy in my hair, it may be better if you use abs pair this with the matching shampoo!
Ashley J.
Erie, PA
Be careful at how much you use bc you can go from silky sexy smooth hair to greasy lookin like u haven't showered in 3 days and u just did
Alexa K.
Pike Road, AL
This is great for my daughters hair but I’m not crazy about the smell. The search continues!
Ashley A.
SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.
This product smells great and feels super soft but it is quite heavy as far as leave In conditioners go. I would prefer a spray that wouldn’t weigh my hair down as much.
Elena  D.
Chino, CA
Al principio se siente muy bien pero es muy pesado y no quita lo esponjado huele muy bien pero a mi tipo de pelo que es rizado no se sintió muy bien
Siyane W.
West Haven, CT
My hairs soulmate. Smells amazing, leaves my hair hydrated, soft, and shiny. I also use the shampoo, oil, and leave-in spray ( I live by the who collection). Highly recommended Animal cruelty FREEE hello