SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Michelle P.SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Jayveonia H.SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Jayveonia H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This supple Shea Moisture Leave In Conditioner works naturally to separate wet hair as the Shea Butter immediately restores vital moisture,essential vitamins and strengthen each hair shaft. This exclusive formula leaves hair soft and manageable throughout the day, preventing frizzyness, brittleness and other conditions that render hair easily breakable. Use Shea Moisture Leave-in Conditioner immediately after shampooing to instantly replenish lost moisture and strengthen hair.

Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.

Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
We love this product! My daughter and I both use it and it works well for both our hair types which are coarse/curly and fine/curly. The smell is amazing and my husband always comments on that when we use it. It has become my go-to detangler for my daughter’s hair.
Qiana A.
I absolutely love this leave in. I doesn't  weigh my hair down and keeps it well moisturized. The price is around average for products like it. I usually pay around $9.99 -$10.99 for it. The product is nice, creamy, and blends well with other products.
Julie G.
Cincinnati
I found out my hair loved shea butter after buying this. Left my hair very hydrated and moisturized. All shea moisture products are kind of pricey, but very worth the money. Not to mention shea moisture’s products are very clean in ingredients.
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
Oh my god, my hair has never felt better after this leave in conditioner. It was best for dry hair, I struggle with that because of my curls. It isn’t pricey at all either. But my hair comes out like a dream when I finished using this product.
Stephanie F.
I actually tried the coconut spray leave-in conditioner. I love it, it smells good and is kinda like a milky texture. It’s a safe natural product that I can use on my daughter, it gets out all the tangles and make the hair really smooth.
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
It made my curly hair feel a bit oily, and it weighed them down a little. After a day or two from using it, my hair felt very soft and bouncy. The price is a bit much at target but I found at marshalls.
Angela N.
Bemidji
Sheamoisture is one of the few brands I use and trust in my hair. It works so well and I can definitely see a difference between when I use it and when I don’t. All their products also have a really awesome smell!
Na’Bryia P.
Charleston, WV
SheaMoisture is one of the best brands for natural, untreated hair! Never have I been disappointed by their products! SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner
Brittany W.
I received this as a sample my mom got from an online thing. The sample said to apply a generous amount, and when I did, it left my hair very greasy. This was my first time using a leave-in conditioner, so maybe someone who had used a leave-in before would've known not to take the direction so literal. Once I found the right helping for my hair, I loved this product! I have a few more uses of my sample, and once I'm finished, I'll be purchasing the actual whole-sized product. My hair looks more voluminous, which is a big deal for me. I've taken medications for two auto-immune diseases I have, that have left me with a lot of hair loss, and insecurities. This leave-in by sheaMoisture leaves my hair looking healthy, shiny and fuller. I already use their shampoo and conditioner in the shower, and I find this product to be an essential for my routine. So happy to have gotten the chance to sample. It's amazing, and yummy smelling!
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
This stuff has done wonders for my hair!! I have very thin, oily hair, with an over-oily scalp, and I am also someone who suffers from hair loss due to an underlying medical condition and because of those 3 things, I am very weary about products I use on my hair, specifically moisturizing products. I received this for testing and review purposes from Influenster and I’m so glad I did because this has really turned my thoughts around on leave in treatments. My hair has never felt more fuller, stronger, and I am noticing less hair loss and breakage, and it gives me lots of volume, which I love! My husband has very thick, curly hair and I have turned him onto this product and he loves it. Neither one of us will ever use another product
Brittany W.
QUESTION: hair growth? Details: This claims and titled as "strengthen and grown". I suffer from significant hair loss due to medication for my two auto-immune diseases. At any age, I'm sure hair loss is daunting and leaving any individual insecure. But being in my mid twenties, I'm unable to wear my hair in pony tails, buns, or any up-do for that matter without my hair loss showing. Have you seen any difference to your hair growth from using this product or any other sheaMoisture product that makes this claim? Thanks in advance ❤️