Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair CreamSheaMoisture
Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus

SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus

Indulge in the intense hydration delivered by SheaMoisture's Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus. This lightweight moisturizing skin care absorbs easily and provides nourishing hydration to even dry and sensitive skin. SheaMoisture’s Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus is a non-greasy formula created using natural ingredients. Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E - a very powerful antioxidant which protects your skin from free radical damage. Hibiscus flower extracts blended into this moisturizing formula act as natural emollients to soothe dry, irritated skin and to even out your skin tone. Certified Organic Shea Butter hydrates and rejuvenates dull, tired looking skin to leave it looking smooth, even and radiant! SheaMoisture's Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus does not just brighten and even skin tone but is also very effective in treating wrinkles, psoriasis, reducing stretch marks, treating burns, soothing chapped lips and providing relief from sun damage. This intense hydration body care is everything that your skin needs to look and feel nourished and pampered!

does this work well on fighting frizz and keeping waves ?
does this work well on fighting frizz and keeping waves ?
[product:sheamoisture-shea-butter-infused-with-coconut-&-hibiscus] ? Does this work for natural stretch marks I have fair stretch marks from getting bigger too fast unlike pregnancy stretch marks
Start your review of SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus!
Product Highlights
if you have dry skin i recommend this because its really moisturizing and leaves the really soft and smooth.in reviews
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus uploaded by Kennedy T.
This product does well for moisture on my thick type 4 hair! It does take a few minutes to rub in though and will leave your hair white if not properly rubbed in. Overall I’d recommend this product.
Kim M.
Hagerstown, MD
SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus uploaded by Kim M.
Love it A lot I won't live forever. Every morning every night every day love it love it love it
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
I bought this on sale and I really like it. I don't know if I would pay full price for it because I can get comparable products for less money.
Ebony H.
I use this after each wash. Leaves my hair soft and smelling good. Uses it to two stand twist my hair. Leaves my curls hydrated and bouncy.
Taylor F.
SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love shea moisture and this hair butter takes the cake. It's light weight enough to not pull my delicate curls out and really helps to define them.
Stephanie V.
I am not new to this product, very familiar with this product, it is moisturizing, has a nice smell, leaves my hair soft and my style last
Celena S.
Long Beach
SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus uploaded by Celena S.
This leave in is so bomb! She’s a thickkkk girl though, so if you have thin hair or not a lot of it, this will be way too much for you. This product smells so good, it’s super moisturizing and it leaves my curls crunch-free. If you’re a curly girl with a lot of hair, I highly recommend you add this to your hair routine!
Iviesha J.
McKinney , TX
I love shea Moisturizer they have some really good products. The price is not bad at all I use they're products all the time no first timer I love they're line and what it stands for. I have recommended this product to others they love it.!
Amber J.
La Grande, OR
This stuff is amazing!! I have extremely dry skin and lotion usually doesn't help moisturize my skin. This shea butter worked wonders for my dry skin.
ashley H.
OREGON
i have pretty wavy hair when i let it air dry, and using this after the shower is the only product that really helps the waves hold their shape without looking messy. HIGHLY recommend!