BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s shea butter infused with coconut & hibiscus provides intense hydration and improves skin tone while naturally brightening dull skin. Traditional shea butter uses include wrinkles, dry skin, psoriasis, massage, stretch marks, burns, chapped lips and sun damage. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical.

SheaMoisture Shea Butter infused with Coconut & Hibiscus
  • "if you have dry skin i recommend this because its really moisturizing and leaves the really soft and smooth." in 8 reviews
Que C.
Amazing product affordable and smells amazing. It is amazing, keeps hair soft and does not dry out. Also it is not too oily, does not leave a greasy feel. It met my expectations and more, i would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Dominique K.
Horn Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is very dry and my daughters hair is even dryer and I thought this would help us and it really didn’t do as I suspected. I mean it did make it feel soft once I put it on wet hair, but once it dried, it just felt as if I did not put anything in it. I just don’t know if I am a big fan of Shea Moisture like everyone else. I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt and most of the time I regret it.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my ultimate fav hair butter products. It smells amazing!! Like coconuts and hibiscus. #SheaMoiusture NEVER seems to disappoint. I found out about #SheaMoisture actually on #Influenster. And by reading all the reviews I was immediatly drawn to it amd jad to try it! I have never yet to have a bad experience w Sheamoisture. I would love to have a #VoxBox full of all sorts of #SheaMoisture products, like for hair, body washes, lotions, creams I would be in heaven ! 5 stars this products one of my favs and is the best!!! 💓😊 💯
Lisa O.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walgreens
Weird smell. Super heavy. Kind of greasy. Those are the three ways that I would describe this product. You think coconut and hibiscus would smell good, right? Nope. Not here. It kind of smells more like a DIY Pinterest essential oils fail. You will NEVER take off this lid and think “wow, what a great smell.” Not only that, but any portion larger than a nickel will make you look like you’ve got wet and greasy hair - unless you have hair like Mr. Ed’s tail that is. I think this product is far better on very thick and curly hair than hair like mine. If you’re a wavy, look for something that’s far lighter!
Sarah S.
Benton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair got damaged a couple years back, like really damaged like third-degree burns on the back of my scalp damaged. So my hair was very fried. I started using this shortly after as I hair mask and I would keep it in all night and would wash it out in the morning. While it made my hair feel a bit heavy, I can’t my hair from frizzing up and getting tangled which I really appreciated.
Janna M.
Hawthorne , NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a great moisturizer with a clean list of ingredients. I purchased it on sale at a rite aid on a whim and was happy I did. The value I got out of this hefty little tub has been great and I would repurchase it if I found it on sale again.
Joyce H.
Gwynn Oak , MD
I love this product for my kids curls this line is so awesome! My kids have super dry hair (like their mama LOL) and this line was the first to really keep their hair moisturized. The curling custard is perfect for baby girls wash and god!
carolina j.
brooklyn
it's been a while i don't buy this product but it's very good, especially if you have curly hair it works amazing! if you don't like oily hair i don't recommend you buy this because it's very moisturizing but it's great!
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smell so dang good you might want to eat it lol but all jokes aside when I decided to chop all my permed hair off this was one of the first products I purchased. A little goes a long way and it is especially good for protective styles. It defines and moisturizes. Great product
Nora R.
old town
Purchased at: Walmart
Sheamoisture has been a godsend while I am trying to transition back into my curly hair. If I could rate higher than 5 I would! It keeps my hair soft, curled defined, and it makes me feel better about my hair!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Baia D.
Newark, DE
Has anyone used it directly as face moisturizer?

Amazon