BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Certified Organic Ingredient. Softening, Hydrating and Conditioning 98% Organic Conditioning Goat's Milk softens and soothes while Shea Butter moisturizes. Antioxidant-rich Chai Extract and Vitamin E heal and protect all skin types.

Amanda D.
Lititz, PA
I love this Shea Butter and Goat Milk magical mix. Great value for the money, wonderful company, and so far better that it's alternatives. I bought mine on Amazon. I will buy more soon!
Victoria T.
Tempe, AZ
I'm obsessed with this lotion! I really like a lot of the Shea moisture products they're inexpensive and amazing! It smells great and it really softens up those harsh elbows and heels! I have kp and is great for that too, definitely a winner for my sensitive skin!
Heather M.
I got this as a gift for my mom! She really enjoys it. She loves all of the Nubian products including the soaps! I definitely have tried a few and I agree with her opinion! Good stuff!
April C.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle. It creamy smooth and best of doesn’t cause crazy reactions to my super sensitive skin
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I feel like all shea butter products are good I like how it works on my skin.
kendra h.