BY SHEAMOISTURE #20 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Descriptions:

Pre-Shave Oil Soften & Treat Organically Heal Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps and Skin Discoloration. What it Is: A close shave booster!  Shea butter Pre-Shave Softener is an emollient hair and skin conditioner that softens the beard for shaving and protects the skin during shaving. Highly recommended for preventing ingrown hairs and razor bumps.  Provides maximum sensitive skin protection for an easier, smoother and less irritating shave experience. Our Story: Soft Tucker started gathering Shea Nuts for sale at the village market in Bonthe sierra Leone in 1912.  By age 19 and for the rest of her years, the widowed mother of four sold her Shea Butter, Black Soap.

• Thoughts on this ??? Any guys or hubby's tried this befor...2 Answers
  • Does it smell good9 Answers
  • Does this work well to soften beards? Where can I purchase?6 Answers
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Decent product. I have used many different sheamoisture products for different things. I was not very impressed with this beard. It did soften my beard up but was too oily for me
Man T.
Richmond, VA
This keeps the beard looking healthy and shinny. The scent is great and last for hours. If you like that shinny, healthy looking beard this is for you. I works and work well! This product is very affordable. I was not dissatisfied with the price or results it produced.
Ryan c.
Pharr, TX
Considering that I only used this for a Short amount of time it really made my beard soft and the consistency of the product was very good unlike other products that the consistency is nasty.I recommend it
Katie H.
Westland, MI
I just got this for my boyfriend and it's fabulous! As I mentioned in my review of the shave butter, he was very skeptical at first but it completely won him over after he tried it out. He used it as advised on the packaging as a pre-treatment before shaving but I think you could also use it like a 'beard conditioner' from time to time in the shower between shaves. He didn't go completely clean shaven this time around and his beard is noticeably softer after using it. He got a really clean shave on the areas that he did shave and absolutely no irritation or razor burn, which is huge for him because he used to get that almost every time he shaved.
BO S.
phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Overall I liked the product but I expected more from this brand because of other products they have out. I honestly feel like it’s good but I hold them to a higher standard.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Bought this for my boyfriend last year and he loved it. He had a problem with getting acne after shaving but not after using this! After seeing his success, I decided to try it after shaving my bikini line to prevent ingrown hairs and it works pretty well and definitely prevents a lot but not as much as I would like. Still a great, natural product that I would recommend to guys and girls.
Fuxwitmyschwagg B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing. It's my boyfriends but at first I thought it was hair moisturizer and I was using it on my hair and it left my tresses feeling very soft and manageable I was using it daily until someone told me to stop using his stuff. He told me that's what he used on his beard to keep it soft and smelling nice....that's exactly what it did! I highly recommend.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My fiancé recently picked this up at target. His beard was very coarse, a tad unruly, and he wanted to try and tame it. Wow did this do the trick. Once he put it on it instantly felt much softer. After a few days of use it no longer feels coarse and is extremely manageable.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love anything by Shea Moisture! I honestly use this for everything! It's the first thing I reach for in my shower. I think it's very affordable. I would highly recommend to others
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend to try and he hated it. It had a sticky texture, and it also made his skin under his beard turn bright red. He said it didn't help so much with the itch of growing it out either.
Soraida C.
Does it smell good
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Does this work well to soften beards? Where can I purchase?
Jennifer M.
Thoughts on this ??? Any guys or hubby's tried this before if so what did they think of it? Thinking about purchasing