BY SHEAMOISTURE

Moisturize & Correct With Vitamin E Organically Heal Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps and Skin Discoloration. What it Is: Daily Moisture!  Shea Butter Daily Moisturizer feeds your skin balanced moisture, healing extracts and essential vitamins which comfort and heal skin without clogging pores. Songyi Mushroom, used for centuries to even complexion and combat hyper-pigmentation, evens tone and reduces blemishes while the powerful anti-oxidants Vitamin A & E combat bumps and the signs of aging. Our Story: Soft Tucker started gathering Shea Nuts for sale at the village market in Bonthe sierra Leone in 1912.  By age 19 and for the rest of her years, the widowed mother.

•  Is this effective on a your face  SheaMoisture Shea Butter Anti-...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rushaniya I.
Great product. All natural, not a chemical in it. A lot of reviews mention the thickness what I've found is add some water to the bottle and shake well. It's so thick you can do this multiple times. Also, wet your hand before putting it on your hand then use it. Goes on much better this way. Clears acne, spots, you name it.
Kashondra G.
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loved it!!! As an African American male he has issues with ingrown hairs and irritation due to shaving daily. After 1 week of use he saw a tremendous difference and after 1 month of use he doesn't want to use anything else! I love this product too!
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I really love all their products makes your face smooth and leaves your face feeling even and dry. I don't like when my face feels oily so I love these products because you don't have to worry about your face feeling that bodily through out the day the price is not to high
mothership B.
while i'm still young and i don't have many lines or wrinkles on my face, i do develop little bumps on my forehead and this has helped lessen the appearance of them and i'm honestly surprised. my stepmom has this so i asked her if i could try it and that was my result.
Jessica B.
Arlington, TX
This product while it smells great caused me to break out with a ton of little red bumps! I believe this might be because of my rather sensitive skin because it worked well for my brother who had no reaction. So I definitely recommend that anyone patch test before hand
Alexya T.
Good product! Always makes your skin bounce back. I just so happen to try this honestly and it worked the first time and so I just started to cleanse with it but honestly I will not be repurchasing because I don't need it.I just wanted to try it. No improvements needed
Laci R.
Very creamy and smells great! I did notice a difference in how dry my skin was. It goes on a little oily but blends right in!!! It was gentle on my skin and I felt I got a good deal on the price! Good value! I would buy this product again and recommend to my friends
Natalie N.
I love this brand, especially for their moisturizing hair products. I thought I would give this a go when I saw the anti-aging claims. Honestly, I haven't seen a huge difference in the minimizing of my fine lines and wrinkles, but I do feel that it is good moisture.
This is an awesome product i would always get a few bumps here and there especially while being pregnant and this has did wonders. I purchased this item on line the price is fair really can't complain. I would definitely buy this item again it was worth it.
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
Shea Moisture is always an eye catcher in any store that I see it in, since it is just a great brand all around. This anti bump cream is so gentle on the skin but definitely prevents any stubborn or unwanted blemishes that could pop up throughout the day.
VERONICA C.