BY SHEAMOISTURE

Moisturize & Correct With Vitamin E Organically Heal Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps and Skin Discoloration. What it Is: Daily Moisture!  Shea Butter Daily Moisturizer feeds your skin balanced moisture, healing extracts and essential vitamins which comfort and heal skin without clogging pores. Songyi Mushroom, used for centuries to even complexion and combat hyper-pigmentation, evens tone and reduces blemishes while the powerful anti-oxidants Vitamin A & E combat bumps and the signs of aging. Our Story: Soft Tucker started gathering Shea Nuts for sale at the village market in Bonthe sierra Leone in 1912.  By age 19 and for the rest of her years, the widowed mother.

•  Is this effective on a your face  SheaMoisture Shea Butter Anti-Ag...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie M.
Katie M.
I hate the way this makes my face feel. it feels like I am putting super glue on my face. But i love the way my face feels the nest morning. My skin is super smooth. I don't like this moisturizer better than my previous one. I would not recommend this to my friends.
Iyani W.
Iyani W.
New York
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
This cream worked wonders for me and my family. My skin felt airy and fresh like I had just washed it. It goes on smoothly and covers a lot of area. I got this on amazon and would buy again. My only complaint is that the smell isn't what I hoped it be and the packaging should be more compelling.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
I love this product it's super soothing as soon as you put it on you can instantly feel relief from razor burn. I purchased this product at the local Target it was on sale for only $4. Extremely gentle I've used it my skin and my boyfriend also uses it after he shaves.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
I love this brand, especially for their moisturizing hair products. I thought I would give this a go when I saw the anti-aging claims. Honestly, I haven't seen a huge difference in the minimizing of my fine lines and wrinkles, but I do feel that it is good moisture.
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Kashondra G.
Kashondra G.
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loved it!!! As an African American male he has issues with ingrown hairs and irritation due to shaving daily. After 1 week of use he saw a tremendous difference and after 1 month of use he doesn't want to use anything else! I love this product too!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
This is a great cream! It smelled pleasant and I love how soft it is! It goes on smoothly without leaving me feeling oily or any residue and I've seen improvement after just 1 week. I bought this from Amazon and i will definately be buying more once this bottle runs out!
Kim z.
Kim z.
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
It didn't work on me. I tried it and used for few weeks, however it is hard to see a difference after few times. Maybe I should give it more time. It is definitely worth to try it may work on different type of skin.
👑issa b.
👑issa b.
Lansing
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
The moisturizer is amazing believe me.I usually wax some hairs off my face ,and it usually be irritated afterwards.The moisturizer left the areas soft,moisturized.I use this product ever time.It be a great buy
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Audubon
Review for: Shea Moisturizer
I have such problem skin on my face and it is so sensitive. This product was gentle on my skin and had no negative reaction to the product. It was definitely super effective. The packaging was great. I don't think there is need for improvement because they're that great!
VERONICA C.