BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Moisturize & Correct With Vitamin E Organically Heal Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps and Skin Discoloration. What it Is: Daily Moisture! Shea Butter Daily Moisturizer feeds your skin balanced moisture, healing extracts and essential vitamins which comfort and heal skin without clogging pores. Songyi Mushroom, used for centuries to even complexion and combat hyper-pigmentation, evens tone and reduces blemishes while the powerful anti-oxidants Vitamin A & E combat bumps and the signs of aging. Our Story: Soft Tucker started gathering Shea Nuts for sale at the village market in Bonthe sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19 and for the rest of her years, the widowed mother of four sold her Shea Butter, Black Soap and other homemade hair and skin preparations to villagers, missionaries and tourists all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grand Mother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. Our products are based on her original concoctions and her years of teaching us to do it right. Tested in our family for four generations! SheaMoisture Shave's organic products deliver a rich, luxuriously close shaving experience while naturally soothing ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burns and dark spots. Certified Organic Ingredients.

Shea Butter, Mango Oil, Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Squalene, Vitamin A, Alpha Bisabolol, Panthenol (Vitamin B), Willow Bark Extract, Songyi Mushroom, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Essential Oil Blend, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract.

•  Is this effective on a your face  SheaMoisture Shea Butt...1 Answers
Kashondra G.
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loved it!!! As an African American male he has issues with ingrown hairs and irritation due to shaving daily. After 1 week of use he saw a tremendous difference and after 1 month of use he doesn't want to use anything else! I love this product too!
Iyani W.
New York
This cream worked wonders for me and my family. My skin felt airy and fresh like I had just washed it. It goes on smoothly and covers a lot of area. I got this on amazon and would buy again. My only complaint is that the smell isn't what I hoped it be and the packaging should be more compelling.
Alexa D.
Avondale
I love this product it's super soothing as soon as you put it on you can instantly feel relief from razor burn. I purchased this product at the local Target it was on sale for only $4. Extremely gentle I've used it my skin and my boyfriend also uses it after he shaves.
Alexya T.
Good product! Always makes your skin bounce back. I just so happen to try this honestly and it worked the first time and so I just started to cleanse with it but honestly I will not be repurchasing because I don't need it.I just wanted to try it. No improvements needed
mothership B.
while i'm still young and i don't have many lines or wrinkles on my face, i do develop little bumps on my forehead and this has helped lessen the appearance of them and i'm honestly surprised. my stepmom has this so i asked her if i could try it and that was my result.
Natalie N.
I love this brand, especially for their moisturizing hair products. I thought I would give this a go when I saw the anti-aging claims. Honestly, I haven't seen a huge difference in the minimizing of my fine lines and wrinkles, but I do feel that it is good moisture.
Laci R.
Very creamy and smells great! I did notice a difference in how dry my skin was. It goes on a little oily but blends right in!!! It was gentle on my skin and I felt I got a good deal on the price! Good value! I would buy this product again and recommend to my friends
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
Shea Moisture is always an eye catcher in any store that I see it in, since it is just a great brand all around. This anti bump cream is so gentle on the skin but definitely prevents any stubborn or unwanted blemishes that could pop up throughout the day.
Justine P.
Savannah, Ga
Very good product to use on face. I had to use it for about 2 weeks to see results but overall loved the product. If you have a little trouble skin I recommend you to use this product. Yes y must be consistent with this product to see the full effect.
Kellie W.
This is a great cream! It smelled pleasant and I love how soft it is! It goes on smoothly without leaving me feeling oily or any residue and I've seen improvement after just 1 week. I bought this from Amazon and i will definately be buying more once this bottle runs out!
VERONICA C.