BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Sheamoisture s honey & black seed no-heat sugar wax spa kit provides all you need for an effective, comfortable waxing experience, while naturally addressing ingrown hairs, uneven skin tone and inhibiting regrowth. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Formulations include black seed oil, high in antioxidants and fatty, is used in beauty regimens to help perfect and maintain an exquisite complexion. Honey has been used historically as a nourishing, moisturizing beauty aid, as well as a natural anti-septic in balms to soothe and heal skin. Provides all you need for an at-home waxing experience, with spa-smooth.

Buy on Walgreens*
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
Uhmmm yessss! This stuff is incredible!!! I'll never use shave gel again! I seriously haven't had razor burn or a knick in months. My skin feels so much smoother and my shave lasts longer.
Karina L.
Fullerton, CA
I absolutely love this cream! Personally, I am a fan of Shea Moisture products simply because they work for me. I use this cream after shaving/sugaring and it is so moisturizing and soothing! My hair has stopped growing a little less than usually but my skin heals so much better where I can shave more often!
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
This works great after shaving, and I love how it feels. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has never made my skin react, especially after shaving.
Cassandra H.
London, ON
My husband uses this and said it had changed his beard game. It smells great and really helps prepare skin for a shave.