SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free.

Shirali /.
I do wear mascara and have to deal with looking like a panda when I don't remove my make up before sleeping. These pads are small and portable and have made my life so much easier. Giving my eyes a chance to breathe
Erica D.
Ravenna
This product is very soothing. Other products work but are harsh on your face and even burn your eyes sometime. But this product was soothing on my face AND removed my makeup. I will be buying it again for sure!
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Most of the time when a product says "sensitive" it means "doesn't work." But not this one. It took off all my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I was definitely very pleased with these wipes! Highly recommend
Faith V.
Lawton, OK
It takes all my makeup off. Keeps my face very clean and soft, it doesn’t hurt my eyes or my face. Very nice package not so expensive and it met my expectations. I would buy it again it took everything off.
Wendi M.
Great product. Easily removes makeup with out scrubbing. I wear contact lenses and can easily remove my eye makeup while still wearing them. Does not bother my eyes.
Carley T.
I have trouble finding good make up remover because I have really sensitive skin but this stuff is absolutely the best ! It gets all your makeup off and it leaves you with clear eyes ! They won't be red after using this !
Meghan R.
Worked well but I've had better results with micelluar water than wipes, so maybe this review is just preference. I lvoed the smell though!
Lesliye G.
Hopkins
This works really well for me , I really love how it applies and I plan on getting / using it more. It's really effective for sensitive skin
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I have really good makeup that is hard to get off! So I like to use these because it gets the job done and it's not harsh on my eyes.
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
The feeling at the end of the day when you need to remove all of your makeup before bed couldn't get any better until I tied these!