SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Faith V.
Lawton, OK
It takes all my makeup off. Keeps my face very clean and soft, it doesn’t hurt my eyes or my face. Very nice package not so expensive and it met my expectations. I would buy it again it took everything off.
Treinae S.
Saint Paul
I constantly remove my makeup, so who wouldn't want a good product to do so? These don't sting or burn on sensitive areas around the eyes, making it feel calm. You really can't go wrong with buying this.
Jessye S.
Love this eye pads! Removing eye makeup is always one of the most difficult parts of my skincare routine because that area can be so sensitive. This product doesn't sting or irritate, and does completely remove any makeup.
Chi N.
Norman Park
Gently wipes off eye make up so well ! No tugging at the eyes! Moisturizing. Helps with dark circles . Bought it from my local dollar general. Very soothing doesn't dry out your skin. You should definitely buy this product!
georgia s.
Gray GA
Are you tired of trying to remove your make up and its messy and sometime you have to use more then one wipe! Well stop these eye wipes work wonders and so you can save wipe. Go check them out!
Deborah C.
This product works well for taking off makeup. All I needed was one wipe. It also is non-irritating, so for those of you who have sensitive skin, check this out.
Meghan R.
Worked well but I've had better results with micelluar water than wipes, so maybe this review is just preference. I lvoed the smell though!
Lesliye G.
Hopkins
This works really well for me , I really love how it applies and I plan on getting / using it more. It's really effective for sensitive skin
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I have really good makeup that is hard to get off! So I like to use these because it gets the job done and it's not harsh on my eyes.
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
The feeling at the end of the day when you need to remove all of your makeup before bed couldn't get any better until I tied these!