SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Autumn R.
It is pretty good as far as a makeup remover goes, it gets off most of the product, but there is still extra left on afterwards. Overall, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
H R.
I like this used it for my dry sensitve skin.i wld use again and have recommened it to my family to use.my daughter still i also used on my feet once worked pretty good for a pinch.
georgia s.
Gray GA
Are you tired of trying to remove your make up and its messy and sometime you have to use more then one wipe! Well stop these eye wipes work wonders and so you can save wipe. Go check them out!
Maria Q.
Atlanta
This I do recommend!! it leaves my face really clean after I take all my makeup and it feels and it looks clean and what i like is that I don't have to clean my my face with other products
Wendi M.
Great product. Easily removes makeup with out scrubbing. I wear contact lenses and can easily remove my eye makeup while still wearing them. Does not bother my eyes.
Deborah C.
This product works well for taking off makeup. All I needed was one wipe. It also is non-irritating, so for those of you who have sensitive skin, check this out.
Meghan R.
Worked well but I've had better results with micelluar water than wipes, so maybe this review is just preference. I lvoed the smell though!
Lesliye G.
Hopkins
This works really well for me , I really love how it applies and I plan on getting / using it more. It's really effective for sensitive skin
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I have really good makeup that is hard to get off! So I like to use these because it gets the job done and it's not harsh on my eyes.
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
The feeling at the end of the day when you need to remove all of your makeup before bed couldn't get any better until I tied these!