SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Wendi M.
Great product. Easily removes makeup with out scrubbing. I wear contact lenses and can easily remove my eye makeup while still wearing them. Does not bother my eyes.
Irian C.
Ladies, I am sworn to this product! I love every product I have ever tried from Shea Moisture and totally ­čĺ» recommend to you all. This eye makeup remover, doesn't leave face oily nor dry. It removes full coverage of makeup and leave skin hydrated. So ladies, go try! SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Kira M.
Houston , TX
Most eye makeup wipes irritate the eyes and just all in all a total pain.  This one though ... this one works wonder 75% of my makeup came off in just one swipe. I bought it at Walmart at the very last minute and it's so good. Though it gives me a little dryness after it's still a great product
Karla G.
Pasadena, CA
SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads exceeded my expectations. I tend to concentrate very heavily on my eyemakeup and in my experience, no normal makeup remover pad will do the trick AND leave my eyes feeling like they haven't been violated. SheaMoisture did just that.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
These makeup remover wipes work really well. I use waterproof mascara which can be difficult to remove but I don't have to use very many eye remover pads to get it off. It also doesn't cause my eyes any irritation which is something I definitely look for.
Ashley W.
Scottsburg, IN
This is great for taking off regular makeup, however if you take the waterproof route it's not the best. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily like some makeup removers and I did like that, but this isn't my remover of choice.
Tahjanee J.
Bridgeport,CT
I'm glad I bought this product! I bought this product at a local target near me. It works great Shea Moisture never fails to disappoint, I use their hair products also and they're wonderful not to pricey and would definitely recommend to everyone !
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
I usually have trouble removing my eye makeup even after washing my face. These pads took it off in just a couple swipes. Ordering these online helped a lot with getting them quick. I would definitely recommend you picking some up!
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
Product did exactly what i needed it for. I may have just had on too much make up for a ballroom event, but i had to use a few of these pads. I will say the product was gentle on my skin, which near my eyes is important.
Shirali /.
I do wear mascara and have to deal with looking like a panda when I don't remove my make up before sleeping. These pads are small and portable and have made my life so much easier. Giving my eyes a chance to breathe