SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
Product did exactly what i needed it for. I may have just had on too much make up for a ballroom event, but i had to use a few of these pads. I will say the product was gentle on my skin, which near my eyes is important.
Shirali /.
I do wear mascara and have to deal with looking like a panda when I don't remove my make up before sleeping. These pads are small and portable and have made my life so much easier. Giving my eyes a chance to breathe
Erica D.
Ravenna
This product is very soothing. Other products work but are harsh on your face and even burn your eyes sometime. But this product was soothing on my face AND removed my makeup. I will be buying it again for sure!
Faith V.
Lawton, OK
It takes all my makeup off. Keeps my face very clean and soft, it doesn’t hurt my eyes or my face. Very nice package not so expensive and it met my expectations. I would buy it again it took everything off.
Treinae S.
Saint Paul
I constantly remove my makeup, so who wouldn't want a good product to do so? These don't sting or burn on sensitive areas around the eyes, making it feel calm. You really can't go wrong with buying this.
Jessye S.
Love this eye pads! Removing eye makeup is always one of the most difficult parts of my skincare routine because that area can be so sensitive. This product doesn't sting or irritate, and does completely remove any makeup.
Chi N.
Norman Park
Gently wipes off eye make up so well ! No tugging at the eyes! Moisturizing. Helps with dark circles . Bought it from my local dollar general. Very soothing doesn't dry out your skin. You should definitely buy this product!
Kim M.
Takes my makeup off right away. At first I didnt want to waste money on it but now I can't stop using them. Going from taking my makeup off with soap and water to this my skin has changed. Would totally buy again!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are kinda interesting. They get the make up off and smell nice but they leave my face feeling weird. I'm not sure what it is. But they work great with the "water proof" mascara.
Dru R.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Worked great. I felt like it really cleaned my face. It met my expectations but my mascara being waterproof took extra work. I got it from target. I love target for all shea moisture.