SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free.

Kim M.
Takes my makeup off right away. At first I didnt want to waste money on it but now I can't stop using them. Going from taking my makeup off with soap and water to this my skin has changed. Would totally buy again!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are kinda interesting. They get the make up off and smell nice but they leave my face feeling weird. I'm not sure what it is. But they work great with the "water proof" mascara.
Dru R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Worked great. I felt like it really cleaned my face. It met my expectations but my mascara being waterproof took extra work. I got it from target. I love target for all shea moisture.
Autumn R.
It is pretty good as far as a makeup remover goes, it gets off most of the product, but there is still extra left on afterwards. Overall, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
H R.
I like this used it for my dry sensitve skin.i wld use again and have recommened it to my family to use.my daughter still i also used on my feet once worked pretty good for a pinch.
georgia s.
Gray GA
Are you tired of trying to remove your make up and its messy and sometime you have to use more then one wipe! Well stop these eye wipes work wonders and so you can save wipe. Go check them out!
Maria Q.
Atlanta
This I do recommend!! it leaves my face really clean after I take all my makeup and it feels and it looks clean and what i like is that I don't have to clean my my face with other products
Deborah C.
This product works well for taking off makeup. All I needed was one wipe. It also is non-irritating, so for those of you who have sensitive skin, check this out.
Hana B.
Urbandale
I love make up remover pads and this is one of my favorites! It really does a great job and takes off water proof mascara. My eyes feel clean and refreshed after using them I'm new to this line but so far very pleased and I would recommend this to others
Anaiya R.
Edison, NJ
This product works very well. It's better than any other makeup remover that I have ever bought. it leaves my skin feeling wonderful, like a newborn baby. I would recommend this product to anyone who always struggles to remove their eye makeup. This product will not disappoint.