SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free.

Ashley W.
Scottsburg, IN
This is great for taking off regular makeup, however if you take the waterproof route it's not the best. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily like some makeup removers and I did like that, but this isn't my remover of choice.
Tahjanee J.
Bridgeport,CT
I'm glad I bought this product! I bought this product at a local target near me. It works great Shea Moisture never fails to disappoint, I use their hair products also and they're wonderful not to pricey and would definitely recommend to everyone !
Danielle F.
It gets the job done if you use enough, but overall it leaves an oily residue. I wouldn't call this product sensitive either, as it burned my eyes for a good five minutes after using. I personally prefer other product lines from this brand.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
These are so amazing! I struggled with finding good makeup removers that wouldn’t leave my skin dry and irritated and these were perfect! Actually left my skin smooth and it wasn’t red! Didn’t take much scrubbing to get the makeup off either
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
I usually have trouble removing my eye makeup even after washing my face. These pads took it off in just a couple swipes. Ordering these online helped a lot with getting them quick. I would definitely recommend you picking some up!
Daisy V.
Rock Island
I love this product because it really does help take off my makeup and it leaves my skin nice and clear. It doesn’t make my face oily or too dry after & it prevents acne.
Bailey F.
Framingham , MA
Product did exactly what i needed it for. I may have just had on too much make up for a ballroom event, but i had to use a few of these pads. I will say the product was gentle on my skin, which near my eyes is important.
Treinae S.
Saint Paul, MN
I constantly remove my makeup, so who wouldn't want a good product to do so? These don't sting or burn on sensitive areas around the eyes, making it feel calm. You really can't go wrong with buying this.
Chi N.
Norman Park
Gently wipes off eye make up so well ! No tugging at the eyes! Moisturizing. Helps with dark circles . Bought it from my local dollar general. Very soothing doesn't dry out your skin. You should definitely buy this product!
Jessye S.
Love this eye pads! Removing eye makeup is always one of the most difficult parts of my skincare routine because that area can be so sensitive. This product doesn't sting or irritate, and does completely remove any makeup.