SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Daisy V.
Rock Island
I love this product because it really does help take off my makeup and it leaves my skin nice and clear. It doesn’t make my face oily or too dry after & it prevents acne.
Carley T.
I have trouble finding good make up remover because I have really sensitive skin but this stuff is absolutely the best ! It gets all your makeup off and it leaves you with clear eyes ! They won't be red after using this !
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Most of the time when a product says "sensitive" it means "doesn't work." But not this one. It took off all my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I was definitely very pleased with these wipes! Highly recommend
Erica D.
Ravenna
This product is very soothing. Other products work but are harsh on your face and even burn your eyes sometime. But this product was soothing on my face AND removed my makeup. I will be buying it again for sure!
Kim M.
Takes my makeup off right away. At first I didnt want to waste money on it but now I can't stop using them. Going from taking my makeup off with soap and water to this my skin has changed. Would totally buy again!
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are kinda interesting. They get the make up off and smell nice but they leave my face feeling weird. I'm not sure what it is. But they work great with the "water proof" mascara.
Dru R.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Worked great. I felt like it really cleaned my face. It met my expectations but my mascara being waterproof took extra work. I got it from target. I love target for all shea moisture.
H R.
I like this used it for my dry sensitve skin.i wld use again and have recommened it to my family to use.my daughter still i also used on my feet once worked pretty good for a pinch.
Autumn R.
It is pretty good as far as a makeup remover goes, it gets off most of the product, but there is still extra left on afterwards. Overall, it leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
Maria Q.
Atlanta
This I do recommend!! it leaves my face really clean after I take all my makeup and it feels and it looks clean and what i like is that I don't have to clean my my face with other products