SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Karla G.
Pasadena, CA
SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads exceeded my expectations. I tend to concentrate very heavily on my eyemakeup and in my experience, no normal makeup remover pad will do the trick AND leave my eyes feeling like they haven't been violated. SheaMoisture did just that.
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
Love this easy way to take the makeup off. I loved how gentle these were for taking off my eye makeup and they didn't leave a film on my face, only thing is I felt there weren't enough in the package, I would probably buy again but don't see myself buying these forever.
Paige ­čî▒.
Atkins, AR
these pads work wonders. They swipe off your makeup very effectively. You only need one to get a full face of makeup off. I bought mine from Ulta during a sale, but I would definitely pay full price for me. I love them and will be a regular staple in my makeup bag.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
These makeup remover wipes work really well. I use waterproof mascara which can be difficult to remove but I don't have to use very many eye remover pads to get it off. It also doesn't cause my eyes any irritation which is something I definitely look for.
Hana B.
Urbandale
I love make up remover pads and this is one of my favorites! It really does a great job and takes off water proof mascara. My eyes feel clean and refreshed after using them I'm new to this line but so far very pleased and I would recommend this to others
Ashley W.
Scottsburg, IN
This is great for taking off regular makeup, however if you take the waterproof route it's not the best. It's very gentle on your skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily like some makeup removers and I did like that, but this isn't my remover of choice.
Tahjanee J.
Bridgeport,CT
I'm glad I bought this product! I bought this product at a local target near me. It works great Shea Moisture never fails to disappoint, I use their hair products also and they're wonderful not to pricey and would definitely recommend to everyone !
Danielle F.
It gets the job done if you use enough, but overall it leaves an oily residue. I wouldn't call this product sensitive either, as it burned my eyes for a good five minutes after using. I personally prefer other product lines from this brand.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
I usually have trouble removing my eye makeup even after washing my face. These pads took it off in just a couple swipes. Ordering these online helped a lot with getting them quick. I would definitely recommend you picking some up!
Daisy V.
Rock Island
I love this product because it really does help take off my makeup and it leaves my skin nice and clear. It doesnÔÇÖt make my face oily or too dry after & it prevents acne.