SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Descriptions:

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
Smell is amazing, cloth is super soft, removed everything, doesn’t dry the area, and feels great after. Most important, doesn’t make my face breakout at all. I love these and highly recommend for anyone’s sensitive eye area
Ladies, I am sworn to this product! I love every product I have ever tried from Shea Moisture and totally 💯 recommend to you all. This eye makeup remover, doesn't leave face oily nor dry. It removes full coverage of makeup and leave skin hydrated. So ladies, go try! SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Most eye makeup wipes irritate the eyes and just all in all a total pain.  This one though ... this one works wonder 75% of my makeup came off in just one swipe. I bought it at Walmart at the very last minute and it's so good. Though it gives me a little dryness after it's still a great product
These are best makeup wipes they glide so easily and i dont have to tug on my eyes or skin like i do with the Neutrogena wipes. The wipes are even smoother the Neutrogena ones are so rough. i honestly didnt think it was going to work but it did. under my eyes are so dry so i try to keep as  moist as possible.
Woodstock, GA
SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads exceeded my expectations. I tend to concentrate very heavily on my eyemakeup and in my experience, no normal makeup remover pad will do the trick AND leave my eyes feeling like they haven't been violated. SheaMoisture did just that.
Timbo, AR
these pads work wonders. They swipe off your makeup very effectively. You only need one to get a full face of makeup off. I bought mine from Ulta during a sale, but I would definitely pay full price for me. I love them and will be a regular staple in my makeup bag.
Woodland Hills
Love this easy way to take the makeup off. I loved how gentle these were for taking off my eye makeup and they didn't leave a film on my face, only thing is I felt there weren't enough in the package, I would probably buy again but don't see myself buying these forever.
Lafayette, IN
I love these eye makeup remover pads. They are really good for my sensitive skin and eyes and don't cause any reactions. They are a really good bang for your buck and are really effective. It removes all my makeup in one go and smells AMAZING. I would recommend.
Mars Hill
This was something that I loved using. As a person with sensitive skin, I am always looking for things that hopefully won't cause me to have an allergic reaction. It was a little pricy, which is why I haven't bought the product a second time. Other than that, this product is something that I recommend!
Layton, UT
These makeup remover wipes work really well. I use waterproof mascara which can be difficult to remove but I don't have to use very many eye remover pads to get it off. It also doesn't cause my eyes any irritation which is something I definitely look for.