SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #84 in Makeup Remover

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Tai Z.
I love these eye makeup remover pads. They are really good for my sensitive skin and eyes and don't cause any reactions. They are a really good bang for your buck and are really effective. It removes all my makeup in one go and smells AMAZING. I would recommend.
Daliyah B.
Mars Hill
This was something that I loved using. As a person with sensitive skin, I am always looking for things that hopefully won't cause me to have an allergic reaction. It was a little pricy, which is why I haven't bought the product a second time. Other than that, this product is something that I recommend!
Anaiya R.
Edison, NJ
This product works very well. It's better than any other makeup remover that I have ever bought. it leaves my skin feeling wonderful, like a newborn baby. I would recommend this product to anyone who always struggles to remove their eye makeup. This product will not disappoint.
Carley T.
I have trouble finding good make up remover because I have really sensitive skin but this stuff is absolutely the best ! It gets all your makeup off and it leaves you with clear eyes ! They won't be red after using this !
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Most of the time when a product says "sensitive" it means "doesn't work." But not this one. It took off all my eye makeup without burning my eyes. I was definitely very pleased with these wipes! Highly recommend
Nita F.
I've been using these eye makeup remover pads for roughly two weeks. They're great. If you're looking for an effortless makeup removing process this is definitely it. I am able to remove all three eye makeup with only one swipe per eye. I haven't experience any irritation from the pads. The only con, for me, is it has a very oily residue, so you definitely have to was face right after using.
Irian C.
Ladies, I am sworn to this product! I love every product I have ever tried from Shea Moisture and totally ­čĺ» recommend to you all. This eye makeup remover, doesn't leave face oily nor dry. It removes full coverage of makeup and leave skin hydrated. So ladies, go try! SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Kira M.
Most eye makeup wipes irritate the eyes and just all in all a total pain.  This one though ... this one works wonder 75% of my makeup came off in just one swipe. I bought it at Walmart at the very last minute and it's so good. Though it gives me a little dryness after it's still a great product
Hallimah R.
These are best makeup wipes they glide so easily and i dont have to tug on my eyes or skin like i do with the Neutrogena wipes. The wipes are even smoother the Neutrogena ones are so rough. i honestly didnt think it was going to work but it did. under my eyes are so dry so i try to keep as  moist as possible.
Karla G.
Woodstock, GA
SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads exceeded my expectations. I tend to concentrate very heavily on my eyemakeup and in my experience, no normal makeup remover pad will do the trick AND leave my eyes feeling like they haven't been violated. SheaMoisture did just that.