SheaMoisture Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Nita F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

A healthy glow essential a nutrient-rich makeup remover that boasts a blend of moisturizing shea butter, nourishing aloe and soothing chamomile to hydrate, condition and calm skin. This gentle formulation sweeps away all traces of your daily routine without leaving anything behind no makeup, no greasy after-feel just nice, smooth skin. cleanses without drying out the skin paraben free oil free petrolatum free

Nita F.
I've been using these eye makeup remover pads for roughly two weeks. They're great. If you're looking for an effortless makeup removing process this is definitely it. I am able to remove all three eye makeup with only one swipe per eye. I haven't experience any irritation from the pads. The only con, for me, is it has a very oily residue, so you definitely have to was face right after using.
Hallimah R.
These are best makeup wipes they glide so easily and i dont have to tug on my eyes or skin like i do with the Neutrogena wipes. The wipes are even smoother the Neutrogena ones are so rough. i honestly didnt think it was going to work but it did. under my eyes are so dry so i try to keep as  moist as possible.
Paige šŸŒ±.
Atkins, AR
these pads work wonders. They swipe off your makeup very effectively. You only need one to get a full face of makeup off. I bought mine from Ulta during a sale, but I would definitely pay full price for me. I love them and will be a regular staple in my makeup bag.
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
Love this easy way to take the makeup off. I loved how gentle these were for taking off my eye makeup and they didn't leave a film on my face, only thing is I felt there weren't enough in the package, I would probably buy again but don't see myself buying these forever.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
I love these eye makeup remover pads. They are really good for my sensitive skin and eyes and don't cause any reactions. They are a really good bang for your buck and are really effective. It removes all my makeup in one go and smells AMAZING. I would recommend.
Daliyah B.
Mars Hill
This was something that I loved using. As a person with sensitive skin, I am always looking for things that hopefully won't cause me to have an allergic reaction. It was a little pricy, which is why I haven't bought the product a second time. Other than that, this product is something that I recommend!
Hana B.
Urbandale
I love make up remover pads and this is one of my favorites! It really does a great job and takes off water proof mascara. My eyes feel clean and refreshed after using them I'm new to this line but so far very pleased and I would recommend this to others
Samantha M.
Louisville , KY
These are so amazing! I struggled with finding good makeup removers that wouldnā€™t leave my skin dry and irritated and these were perfect! Actually left my skin smooth and it wasnā€™t red! Didnā€™t take much scrubbing to get the makeup off either
Danielle F.
It gets the job done if you use enough, but overall it leaves an oily residue. I wouldn't call this product sensitive either, as it burned my eyes for a good five minutes after using. I personally prefer other product lines from this brand.
Anaiya R.
Edison, NJ
This product works very well. It's better than any other makeup remover that I have ever bought. it leaves my skin feeling wonderful, like a newborn baby. I would recommend this product to anyone who always struggles to remove their eye makeup. This product will not disappoint.