SheaMoisture Sea Kelp & Pearl Protein Nourishing Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture Sea Kelp & Pearl Protein Nourishing Liquid Hand Soap is a natural hand soap that leaves hands feeling clean and soft. Certified organic Shea Butter and a blend of oils and Marine Extracts, including Carrageenan (Red Algae) rejuvenate, nourish and protect hands. 10%. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This smells DIVINE and rinses clean! It does squirt poorly so it can wind up on your shirt instead of in your hand (second time this brand has had defective packaging) but the packing itself is adorable and the product smells amazing so I would buy it again!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The sea kelp and pearl hand soap is amazing! It smells so good and the soap has a satiny smell and leave no residue. The smell lasts for about 1.5 to 2 hours of you're just lounging around home. I definitelyyyyy recommend this to anyone.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,086 reviews
Smells get and isn't drying to my hands. I bought this on a whim because it was on sell. It lasted pretty long, surprisingly. 1 pump gives a great lather.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I found this in the clearance section at Target. It smells AMAZING! I love that it's free of parabens and it doesnt leave my hands feeling dry.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This is the only soap I use now! I used to just get the cheap stuff, but man, this makes a huge difference in how smooth my skin is!