BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This lightweight oil serum penetrates the hair shaft to deliver essential nutrients while protecting hair from heat styling and environmental stress. Omega-rich Sacha Inchi, certified organic Shea Oil, Quinoa and Rose of Jericho Extracts combine in this protective formula that controls frizz, restores vibrancy and enhances shine.

Instructions:

Squeeze a few drops into palms and rub hands together. Smooth through damp hair, focusing on the mid-length to ends. Allow hair to air dry or blow out. Apply to dry hair as needed.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Heptyl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Brassica Oteracea Ltalica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract.

Felicia H.
Forsyth, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great for my naturally curly and dry hair a little bit goes a long way do not over use this product or you'll get a greasy mess at tiny little bit is all you need if you have Sensitive Scalp like I do this product works great it is sulfate and paraben free no dies no chemicals that's cruelty free it is great product and it is very very reasonably priced I've had like four bucks for it you cannot go wrong with this product
Alexa S.
Staten Island, NY
I spray this in my hair everyday, it leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I got it from cvs, I believe it was about $10. It is definitely a product that I will be repurchasing in the future!
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
This is an amazing product! It's the definition of "a little will go a long way". It's lasted me well over 4 months, and I still have half a bottle left. I use this product for my curls. It revives my day old hair style, and it smells wonderful
sara s.
Malden, MA
I love all SheaMoisture products. Not made of harsh chemicals, and leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft. Natural and good for your hair too.
Tashie V.
I love this heat protector , I allwys go for the smell beacuse once you blow dry your hair The smell will stay , So I love this one it's really Good.
Ariana P.
Dundee, NY
Very strong smell. I dont mind but be aware. Also go light on this. It will make you greasy if you do not. I use on dry hair only
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I religiously use this oil on my hair almost everyday love the way it make my hair look super healthy and shiny.
18 S.
hampton, VA
this stuff keeps my hair protected at all time compared to ganier heat protected and i love the way it smells
Kiaja H.
rockfalls
This is a great heat protector. For the girls that love to straighten,curl etc their hair