SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue + Repair Hair & Scalp Tonic uploaded by Bailey A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This revitalizing tonic delivers nutrient-rich omegas to the scalp and hair follicle, promoting balance and healthy hair growth. Omega-rich Sacha Inchi Oil, certified organic Shea Butter, Quinoa and Rose of Jericho Extracts blend together in a light weight treatment that nourishes and conditions the hair scalp.

Instructions:

Use at the first signs of weakening hair. Section damp hair and apply a small amount to hair roots, massaging into the scalp with fingertips. Do not rinse. Use daily for best results.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol Selaginella Lepidophylla (Jericho) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Virola Sebifera Nut Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italic (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Sacha Inchi Oil is rich in nourishing Omega-3-6-9 and antioxidant Vitamins A& E that help revive damaged hair. Quinoa contains essential amino acids that coat the hair shaft to protect naturally. Rose of Jericho draws in and helps hold essential moisture. - Sacha Inchi Rescue & Repair & Scalp Tonic

Marisa M.
Inglewood, CA
Although i use many of the shea moisture products the formula for this didn’t work for me and i was not a fond of the smell
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
This is such a good product. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Sinja H.
Fort Wayne
Great product for dry damaged over processed hair... I have find hair and it doesn’t leave me greasy and heavy feeling
DeQuisha S.
Its helps for a while gets very oily some times but helps keep the moisture throughout my hair great for a natural day
Ayani D.
Schertz
Turned my frizzy and crazy looking hair to smooth and well defined curls and coiks all over my head I love this oil.
Mariajose M.
Austin
I love sheamoisture, it’s one of my favorite curls products. All of them are soo good. You can find them anywhere.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
╰ⓘⓥⓐⓝⓘⓐ╮ M.
Sacramento
Love this product! Always make my scalp feel better and leaves my hair looking and feeling smooth and shiny.
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
This is a really good product. I totally recommend. I love making these types of reviews. So cute. The best.
Ericka A.
Atlanta
I’ve used once but i prefer their curl products works much better on my coily hair but my scalp was cleansed
Faith M.
New Haven
Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?